Dead Burglar

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Scrumpy, Mar 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Serves himself right for breaking into someones house,
    Poor householder will probably end up in the slammer because of the thieving cnut

Dead burglar
  2. If it is indeed the case that this was just an out and out burglary then fcuk him he got what he deserved!!
  3. Here's another link to the story. I only live a couple of miles from Aspley, where the youth was from. In my opinion there are only a few decent areas of Nottingham to live, the rest of the place has gone right downhill in recent years. I'd love to be able to move away and will do the first opportunity I get.
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Nottingham has always been full of theiving b'stards, just look at that Robin Hood Bloke.

In my opinion the little scrote got what he deserved, unfortunately though I don't make the rules and the house owner will probably get charged. I'd of thought a sound case of self defence could be mounted, grabbed a near by object (Knife) etc, less pre meditated than grabbing a gun and shooting the little fcuker.
  5. Justice 1....... Scroates Nil = Result
  6. Well not long; de-stored for disposal
  7. "Your honour I was busy cleaning my shotgun when...Oh yes you honour I find my bed at 1AM the most suitable place to clean said bang stick, the missus loves the smell of gun oil..... :wink:
  8. I am only 12 mile from there and its not all so bad but NG has a bad reputation for all the kind of stuff alright.
  9. Some poor cnuts going to prison for this.

Why are the Police charging him with murder??
  10. Because some laws are not very good, but you can only use reasonable force on a burglar to get them off your property or detain them.
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Stabbing some thieving cnut passes the "reasonable force" test in my book. What are you meant to do, offer him a cup of tea and a jaffa cake until the police turn up sometime next tuesday?
  12. :arrow:
  13. To be honest, the more cases like this that I hear about the more I wonder why we kick up such a fuss. He had no right to be in the house and the consequences of being where you do not belong trying to take stuff to which you are not entitled can be tragic - end of.

A huge part of the problem is that the "official" justice system is a toothless old crone administered by toothless old farts who consistently miss the point that crime should be punished.

It should be the British legal system in the dock not the householder protecting his property and, frankly, I don't give 2 sh1ts about reasonable force - if someone breaks into my house at night I will have no hesitation in hitting, and hitting, and hitting until I KNOW he isn't going to get up again! That is what I call reasonable.
  14. Good to see the outrage bus running well as usual. The reality is most people who end up killing burglars dont get convicted thogh some get charged and tried. What ever you may think about burglars no one has the right to act as judge jury and executioner unles they are genuinely fearful. Lets all wait till we learn more about this before leaping of at the deep end.
  15. We were broken into over the christmas period last year, whilest we were away on holiday. Although I think stabbing was maybe going a bit far, I would have dearly loved to get my hands on the Scrote/ Scrotes that robbed my house. Lets just say they would not have been robbing anyone else in the near future. :x
  16. Thats a bit fresh isn't it? :eek:
  17. OUTRAGEOUS!! :roll:
  18. Looking at todays Newspapers it would seem that the young thug was not alone but accompanied by others

If this is the case then the householder was entitled to take a knife or any other weapon as he may well have been in fear for his life.
    I hope that the householder is proved to be defending his property and not prosecuted. For too long now the countries scum have had things their own way.
  19. Maxi in the best of service traditions the outrage bus is kept on permanent standby, fully fueled and crewed up. A bit like the bombers really, you never know when they will be needed. :wink:

Having said that although I am well aware of the law concerning minimum force and self defence, I find it difficult to sympathise with the burglar. If anyone does not want to suffer violence in the commision of violent crime, then don't commit the crime. Sorted.
  20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I have lots of sympathy... for the home owner.

Blood is a nightmare to get out of clothing and carpet.