Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DBS launches new payment option for online basic DBS checks

TraceyBower

Best online payment systems are Paypal and Skrill. All of my friends that were trading were using Skrill while I was on Paypal for years. I liked it, but I was curious about it. I searched online for information on Skrill and I found a great article on comparison of Paypal and Skrill on https://baxity.com/skrill-vs-paypal . I learned that skrill is much better for online trading and that it has lower fees. You can use the registration link from Baxity to register for an account and it will be good because there are perks. I got my account and I started using it. It is much better suited for my trading job and I was really missing out on it. I recommend it to anyone that has a lot of online transactions because it is made for that.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS DBS launches new five-year strategy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS Webinar for Skills for Care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New service allows DBS to respond quicker to recruitment requests during COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: DBS Contact Centre has closed temporarily MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Changes to DBS ID checking guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS Disclosure Process Video MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS Digital win Best Use of Customer Insight Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS Christmas and New Year Opening Times 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS Customer Satisfaction Survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS have launched an official Twitter account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minor changes to the appearance of physical DBS certificates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The DBS Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS awards new contracts to suppliers for IT and contact centre services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fee changes for DBS checks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Updated announcement from Dr Gillian Fairfield, DBS Chairman MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Organisations registered with DBS to submit disclosure checks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: DBS email addresses have changed MoD News 0
themuddyduck Security and DBS checks - Am I missing something? Joining the Royal Navy 4
MoD_RSS News story: What we do at the DBS - a video feature MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: DBS Christmas and New Year Opening Times 2018 MoD News 0
F DBS check's Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
3 DBS/CRB check? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
soleil Telegraph: Diamond Jubilee: The Aston Martin DBS versus HMS Diamond The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS UK Government launches £1 Million Shared History Fund to mark Northern Ireland Centenary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK government launches taskforce to support drive for 2 million green jobs by 2030 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency launches Flood Action Campaign 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity regulator launches second inquiry into Rabia Educational Trust due to continued failings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA launches consultation on updated merger guidance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jenrick launches 'Protect Programme': the next step in winter rough sleeping plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House launches awareness campaign aimed at flat management company directors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defra launches the Healthy Bees Plan 2030 to help protect honey bees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Millions of jobs will continue to be supported as Job Support Scheme launches MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CNC Hinkley Point launches Project Servator - Trust your Instincts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First phase of new UKRI website launches today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS VOA launches its 2021 graduate scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS IPO launches trade mark pre-apply service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS OPSS Launches Firework Safety Campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches Root-and-Branch review of the parole system MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMG launches Export Growth Plan to help businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation launches for A417 ‘Missing Link’ designs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First space census launches today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM launches review to boost connections across the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Amazon launches new Military Talent Pool MoD News 0
MoD_RSS O2 launches UK's first driverless cars lab MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief of the Defence Staff, General Sir Nick Carter launches the Integrated Operating Concept MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Greener homes, jobs and cheaper bills on the way as government launches biggest upgrade of nation's buildings in a generation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches £2 million transport location data competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DASA launches search for telexistence technology MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS COVID-19 app launches across England and Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches call for evidence on video game loot boxes MoD News 0