days days fcucking bad days

Had a bad one today, hey ho can't talk to anyone, tv should be banned

my glass is empty but thank fcuk missus takes the piss and sends me to bed

I'm in trouble for online gambling, online whoreing, buying replica posh watches and too much aftershave, fcuk me I'm 56 this years I'm going to pop me clogs before I get the chance to grow up

G

guestm

I'm in trouble for online gambling, online whoreing, buying replica posh watches and too much aftershave, fcuk me I'm 56 this years I'm going to pop me clogs before I get the chance to grow up
Wait til she finds out about the cross dressing mate.

Just had my 56th which coincided with the SM2 re-union in Guzz. Same happened last year and I said I'd behave this year..got that ****** wrong again :eek:ccasion6: + :drunken: = :sleepy2:

Get to the back of the line.
It is an impressive piece, you can all touch a bit of it simultaneously, but not if you've got a cock yourself though, it's a ladies friend, bit like a fishermans friend but smells of cheese not fish (at the start of the evening that is).

Edited to add stop crayoning you naughty boys, just noticed which forum this is in.

G

guestm

I'd like to go on record that despite willy watcher wits assertion that "We're all repressed homos. Every man enjoys touching cock" I fooking aint and I fooking dont.
The only real cock munchers are the ones who deny it.

Poof.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin Current Affairs 0
R History 13
C RFA 5