David Haines beheaded by IS

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by BristolBastard, Sep 14, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think it was pretty much a done deal already. There were a few MPs asking questions as to why the UK should be involved and they now have their answer.

2. Will have to give it a week or so for the hotels in Italy to empty after the holiday season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I do hope if this twat is captured it is by the yanks and not the Brits.
    The yanks will execute the bstrd, the Brits will send him to prison for 10 years and then provide him with a council house and benefits for the rest of his life.
    • Like Like x 1

4. And his family will set up a fund in his name and be given New Years honours a few years later

5. Maybe it would be better for us to capture him, throw him in Belmarsh until he finally dies of heart disease at the age of 56.

The thing this guy wants most of all is to be blown to smithereens by a NATO warhead so he can enjoy his 72 virgins. Let's deprive the ******.
  6. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410721620.882454.jpg

Here's number one, good luck

7. I'd willingly make him a cheese, pickle and polonium sandwich - free of charge.

Edited to add: Shocked and saddened at the news of David Haines death. RIP. Condolences to his family.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  8. Just bacon, that would piss him off more!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Should we all be worried about the state of the planet these days? :(
  10. Don't worry, that highly paid Middle East Peace Envoy has had a lot of success since taking up the post.

What was his name again?
    • Like Like x 2