David Haines beheaded by IS

I think it was pretty much a done deal already. There were a few MPs asking questions as to why the UK should be involved and they now have their answer.

I do hope if this twat is captured it is by the yanks and not the Brits.
The yanks will execute the bstrd, the Brits will send him to prison for 10 years and then provide him with a council house and benefits for the rest of his life.

The yanks will execute the bstrd, the Brits will send him to prison for 10 years and then provide him with a council house and benefits for the rest of his life.

And his family will set up a fund in his name and be given New Years honours a few years later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it would be better for us to capture him, throw him in Belmarsh until he finally dies of heart disease at the age of 56.

The thing this guy wants most of all is to be blown to smithereens by a NATO warhead so he can enjoy his 72 virgins. Let's deprive the ******.

Maybe it would be better for us to capture him, throw him in Belmarsh until he finally dies of heart disease at the age of 56.

The thing this guy wants most of all is to be blown to smithereens by a NATO warhead so he can enjoy his 72 virgins. Let's deprive the ******.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410721620.882454.jpg

Here's number one, good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetpea

Lantern Swinger
I'd willingly make him a cheese, pickle and polonium sandwich - free of charge.

SP.

Edited to add: Shocked and saddened at the news of David Haines death. RIP. Condolences to his family.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
pussercdo Miscellaneous 0