Dave C s mates face more charges

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by scouse, Nov 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hope it carries a prison sentence, as they trashed people’s lives for the sake of News! If they are charge with an attempt to pervert the course of justice, then they should be right in the poo.

2. I'd have phrased that differently Scouse.."the wicked witch looks bad" would be more accurate IMO.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The case will be heard by a sympathetic judge, the clever, expensive lawyers will cloud the issue, the accused will get a non custodial sentence (if found guilty at all), with a fine which will no doubt be funded by News International, there will be outrage for a week or so and then everything will carry on as before. Either that or they will fall conveniently ill before the trial and be found unfit to plead. Either way these buggers are mates with Cameron and probably have embarrassing evidence concerning high ranking politicians. A deal will be done, they'll get away with it.

4. say it isn't so Bunter!!!!!:eek:mfg: When Jackson left criminal court building in custody of a sheriff after telling his story to the grand jury, he found several hundred youngsters, aged from 6 to 16, awaiting for a glimpse of their idol. One urchin stepped up to the outfielder, and, grabbing his coat sleeve, said:"It ain't true, is it, Joe?"
    "Yes, kid, I'm afraid it is," Jackson replied. The boys opened a path for the ball player and stood in silence until he passed out of sight.
    "Well, I'd never have thought it," sighed the lad.[18]

5. It will be long time before any of them get porridge as the first trial are not until next autumn.I for one will be very surprised if custodial sentences are handed down because as has already been suggested Murdoch's tentacles reach deep into British society and doubtless a few favours will be called in.

6. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Regardless of the eventual outcome for Brooks, Coulson et al, this sorry saga has exposed Cameron as a very shallow person whose cronyism far outweighs his judgment and is therefore not fit for the post he occupies, a tawdry gimcrack version of his hero Blair.

• Like Like x 3
  7. On the contrary, it only shows him up as being a true Tory politician and therefore just as suited to being in the post he holds as any other arslikan. Mutual back-scratchers the lot of them, when they aren't actually back-biting of course.

Unfortunately, this is what democracy looks like. Not pretty, is it? Still, better than the alternatives . . . allegedly.