Dates for Pay runs

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by all_purple_now, Aug 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a couple of quick questions:

Does anyone know a) when the cut off for pay runs is (I was under the impression it's the last working day of the month) & b) what the usual date for pay arriving is?

I'd heard a rumour that we now (thanks to JPA) get paid 3-4 days after claiming the drills etc - however, I thought that that only applied to JPA expense claims.

Can anyone clarify? Thanks

2. Hullo Mate.
    I can only tell you what I've experienced, and that pay usually arrives around the 17th of every month, and also on the 30th/31st of the month.
    I think expense claims are the only things that get paid in around 3 days after they've been submitted. :afro:
  3. Yes - that's what I thought. It looks like I've got some chasing to do...

4. We get paid???? :w00t:
  5. I'm fairly sure that's part of the deal :p
  6. The cut off date is around the 22nd of each month. It does vary month to month depending on the length of the month and if there's a bank holiday etc. Much the same way as any large company operates. Your inputter will know the date as it appears on SPVA info system (ha ha) and should let you know. What (S)he also should also know that if you put any entry onto the system between 2200 on the close date and 0001 on the first of the next month it will disappear down a black hole of JPA never to be seen again.