Darwin Award - I think we have a winner..

I recall when in the States we had a Mess do. One of the lads brought his new 'lady friend' down. Half way through the evening he had a rush of poo to the brain and asked her if she was armed. Turned out she had FIVE handguns and a rifle or shotgun in the car!

Looks like the dit about ladies with big tits being able "to have your eye out with that" has a ring of truth about it.

Maybe FOST staff were correct in some things as well!1

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Not just funny but fcuking funny. LOL!
Everytime i watch it i laugh. Everytime.

Who taught this idiot weapon handling skills? The mind really boggles. Some people are really thick.

As one of my instructors told me one day:

"Remember chaps, when we pull the pin and watch the lever fall away, Mr Grenade is no longer our friend". Wise words.

Seadog

War Hero
I may have told before of a Bootneck who had 2 NDs within weeks of each other. After the first, sympathy and a smacked wrist from the CO and DSM. Second one, endless slagging, mega fine at table, stoppage (not the malfunctioning weapon type) of all good things and a new nick surname: Billy Bang.

Everytime i watch it i laugh. Everytime.

Who taught this idiot weapon handling skills? The mind really boggles. Some people are really thick.

As one of my instructors told me one day:

"Remember chaps, when we pull the pin and watch the lever fall away, Mr Grenade is no longer our friend". Wise words.
If you liked that one Blackers, how about this cop demonstrating firearm safety to kids

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Seadog Diamond Lil's 28
janner Miscellaneous 2
sgtpepperband Diamond Lil's 14