Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darwin Award - I think we have a winner..

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I recall when in the States we had a Mess do. One of the lads brought his new 'lady friend' down. Half way through the evening he had a rush of poo to the brain and asked her if she was armed. Turned out she had FIVE handguns and a rifle or shotgun in the car!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Looks like the dit about ladies with big tits being able "to have your eye out with that" has a ring of truth about it.

Maybe FOST staff were correct in some things as well!1

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Not just funny but fcuking funny. LOL!

Everytime i watch it i laugh. Everytime.

Who taught this idiot weapon handling skills? The mind really boggles. Some people are really thick.

As one of my instructors told me one day:

"Remember chaps, when we pull the pin and watch the lever fall away, Mr Grenade is no longer our friend". Wise words.

Seadog

War Hero
I may have told before of a Bootneck who had 2 NDs within weeks of each other. After the first, sympathy and a smacked wrist from the CO and DSM. Second one, endless slagging, mega fine at table, stoppage (not the malfunctioning weapon type) of all good things and a new nick surname: Billy Bang.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
It's a sort of "what happened next" kind of photo.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Everytime i watch it i laugh. Everytime.

Who taught this idiot weapon handling skills? The mind really boggles. Some people are really thick.

As one of my instructors told me one day:

"Remember chaps, when we pull the pin and watch the lever fall away, Mr Grenade is no longer our friend". Wise words.

If you liked that one Blackers, how about this cop demonstrating firearm safety to kids

fishhead

War Hero
The bloke with the pump action shotgun pointing up his jacksy is saying "I'll get rid of these piles if it's the last thing I do"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Seadog Redneck Tailgater Narrowly Misses a Darwin Award. Diamond Lil's 28
H Darwin Award Contender/ Diamond Lil's 27
MoD_RSS News story: Plants at the heart of the latest call for Darwin Initiative bids MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Darwin Initiative: £8 million in twenty-fifth funding round for international conservation projects MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Notebooks of Charles Darwin's mentor at risk of export MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Handwritten page from Darwin's ‘On The Origin Of Species’ at risk of export from the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Darwin Plus: 'Bird-borne' radar for albatrosses among 17 new projects to be funded MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER You wait ages for a Darwin, then 2 come along! Diamond Lil's 4
janner 2012 Darwin Awards Miscellaneous 2
The_Jimmy Aus and US Troops fight it out on the streets of Darwin Current Affairs 11
sgtpepperband Candidates for the "Darwin Awards" Diamond Lil's 14
F DARWIN AWARDS Diamond Lil's 24
MoD_RSS United Kingdom and Canada announce recipient of first Media Freedom Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mission Motorsport founder James Cameron Soldiering On Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Contract award – Site Industrial Services Framework MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Top award for regulator training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Space Agency wins global award for sustainable development MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Direct Rail Services lifts Environmental Responsibility award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Kawaki founder Marilyn Ghedi awarded Commonwealth Points of Light Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New award scheme shines spotlight on Cadet Force adult volunteers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CNC achieves silver award in supporting the armed forces community MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches new Queen’s Award for Enterprise category to promote social mobility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Q Developments win Homes England masterplanning award for planting housing on Surrey garden centre site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HM The Queen recognises Nova Scotian volunteer with Commonwealth Points of Light award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CNC wins prestigious national award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tax credits: it’s time to update your award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Innovative team scoops prestigious Royal Society of Chemistry Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Katie's national award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commonwealth Points of Light Award: Her Majesty The Queen Congratulates Pakistani Volunteers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welsh winners of the 2020 Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Winners of the 2020 Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alexander Dalrymple Award presented to Vice Admiral Vinay Badhwar MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lancashire pub landlord wins PM award for record breaking virtual pub quiz MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM award for Gateshead woman making vulnerable children's dreams come true MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Milton Keynes founder of 'Cheerful Little Letter' project wins PM award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bristol boy inspired by Captain Tom wins PM award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eastbourne Doctor wins PM award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North Wales ‘Sofa Singers’ founder wins PM award for virtual lockdown choir MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Run for Heroes founder wins PM award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS Digital win Best Use of Customer Insight Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “Highly Commended” Government Security Team Award for MDP Project Servator MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HM The Queen recognises Newfoundlander volunteer with Commonwealth Points of Light award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Equalities congratulates Essex GP Surgery for winning Gold Award in trailblazing programme for LGBT patients MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leeds GP Practice receives Gold Award in trailblazing programme for LGBT+ patients MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GLP Legal Trainee Scheme wins prestigious award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Award Nomination for the Government Legal Profession MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Scientist receives the 28th Prince Mahidol Award 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ruth scoops global award for work on gender inclusion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cyber training programme up for national award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS International Partnership Programme wins Better Satellite World Award MoD News 0