Darwin Award Contender/

hobbit

War Hero
Under the title,Ring of Fire, the national rag in Oz reported the following'

Sunderland ,England;
A man was taken to hospital with severe burns to his backside after he tried an ill-advised method of launching a firework last week. The 22 year old was enjoying Britain's annual Guy Fawkes celebration and decided to launch a Black Cat Thunderbolt Rocket from his bottom.Paramedics attending the scene found the man badly injured with the firework still lodged in his colon.

8O

nutty_bag

War Hero
I too was working on bonfire night in said occupation. Luckily i didn't have to deal with any burns. I always seem to get little kiddies who manage to pull hot kettles onto themselves and i can tell you it's bloody unsetting. A female mate of mine has has a spate of men who have had their scroats ripped open by football/rugby injuries etc. She was also called to a bloke in the bath at what she best described as a swingers party who had had a catheter probe shoved up his japs eye rather too far during a kinky sex act. My unsympathetic friend asked him what she was supposed to do about it as it was bleeding profusely!!

Sadly, the cretin in the original post cannot be considered for a Darwin Award because he didn't manage to kill himself, thereby helping human evolution along by failing to contribute his idiot gene to the gene pool.

Still, if he managed to blast his balls off he might be up for a special award, since without those he'd be unlikely to be breeding any more little idiots.

At least it is likely to protect the human race for a while from his genes, and perhaps give him time to perfect his exit.

Peter

Salty-Dog

War Hero
Scribes said:
Sadly, the cretin in the original post cannot be considered for a Darwin Award because he didn't manage to kill himself, thereby helping human evolution along by failing to contribute his idiot gene to the gene pool.

OOOps! - forgot that one had to kill one's self for the Darwin Awards.
Makes my post out of place.

Doh!

Latest Threads