Daily Echo: Air Festival 2009 - Royal Marines' Beach Rescue

Re: Daily Echo: Air Festival 2009 - Royal Marines' Beach Res

Sol - I'm shocked to find you promoting websites with content like this. It's just asking for trouble, especially where the Pongoes are concerned. 8O

Bournemouth Echo website image

Naval_Gazer said:
Sol - I'm shocked to find you promoting websites with content like this. It's just asking for trouble, especially where the Pongoes are concerned. 8O

Just being a bit picky here,but when did Marines become pongos? :?

bikerman said:
Naval_Gazer said:

bikerman

I don't think that NG intends it in that way! (He would never confuse bootnecks and pongos ..........).

I think that his observation to me is cautioning against flagging up sites showing helpless tied-up blonde maidens when BlackRat and JonnoJonno are around. They, lacking the natural finesse and sophistication of the matelot, might be tempted to abscond with her and have their wicked way ......

soleil said:
I think that his observation to me is cautioning against flagging up sites showing helpless tied-up blonde maidens when BlackRat and JonnoJonno are around. They, lacking the natural finesse and sophistication of the matelot, might be tempted to abscond with her and have their wicked way ......
8O How very dare you Ma'am?! I have NEVER been so insulted in all my life.

soleil said:
bikerman said:
bikerman

I don't think that NG intends it in that way! (He would never confuse bootnecks and pongos ..........).

Soleil - As perceptive as ever; perhaps I should have typed "our resident Pongos" for the less acute. Thank you for defending my honour.

Now there's a switch. :wink: