DAEDALUS by the Booty Band

Totally agree Great piece of music. I've got the video that was made to accompany the first performance at the Mountbatten Festival of Music earlier this year. It's actually a good video produced by pusser.

If anyone can let me know how to get it on here I could post it. Currently a WMA on my hard disk.

cornishgolfer said:
Daedalus................ah memories
I took an ex-Wafoo around the whole area recently to revisit his former crime scenes.

Among the shared impressions were how bland Lee looks sans Tower....

A VG SUPR day out & I was unexpectedly rewarded with a whole bottle of ye Famous Grouse lubricant on our return!!

This was most gratefully & humbly accepted and I discovered that there was still one good Wafoo left standing. :p

Any one else requiring a similar Local Guided Tour with a running-off-at-the-mouth-commentary?

Please PM me, Terms as above :twisted:

PS Music? I heard some very loud drums the next day.....

Ah ! Yes Incorporated in the score he has put in the Bugle call " Hands to Flying Stations" aka by the fisheads as " Airy Fairy Airy Fairy to the flight deck you must go" :D :D Nice one Bandy

Totally agree Great piece of music. I've got the video that was made to accompany the first performance at the Mountbatten Festival of Music earlier this year. It's actually a good video produced by pusser.

If anyone can let me know how to get it on here I could post it. Currently a WMA on my hard disk.
I wonder whether this might actually be possible now that the site runs on new software?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joint_Force_Harrier Site Issues 0
scouse The Fleet Air Arm 11
C Bases / Shore Est 34