DAEDALUS by the Booty Band

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by scouse, Oct 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Totally agree Great piece of music. I've got the video that was made to accompany the first performance at the Mountbatten Festival of Music earlier this year. It's actually a good video produced by pusser.

If anyone can let me know how to get it on here I could post it. Currently a WMA on my hard disk.
  2. Put it on youtube and then link us matelo99 :thumbleft:
  3. Daedalus................ah memories
  4. I took an ex-Wafoo around the whole area recently to revisit his former crime scenes.

Among the shared impressions were how bland Lee looks sans Tower....

A VG SUPR day out & I was unexpectedly rewarded with a whole bottle of ye Famous Grouse lubricant on our return!!

This was most gratefully & humbly accepted and I discovered that there was still one good Wafoo left standing. :p

Any one else requiring a similar Local Guided Tour with a running-off-at-the-mouth-commentary?

Please PM me, Terms as above :twisted:

PS Music? I heard some very loud drums the next day.....
  5. Daedalus is on the main RN site, narrated by John Humphreys:
    RN Site
  6. Ah ! Yes Incorporated in the score he has put in the Bugle call " Hands to Flying Stations" aka by the fisheads as " Airy Fairy Airy Fairy to the flight deck you must go" :D :D Nice one Bandy
  7. Does the 'Bun Penny' (?) still exist ?

Served 6 months there in GS Ships Coy in '78 prior to release.

8. Yes, some changes since then but enjoyed an excellent pub lunch very recently.

9. I wonder whether this might actually be possible now that the site runs on new software?
  10. What about The Swordfish?