Dad kicked like a football by young thugs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by brigham600, May 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm lost for words....

2. Nothing more than fcuking cowards.

Hope the cnuts get what's coming to them.

3. That is really awful, there was a similar case where a man was killed outside his house. Does any one think that this type of behaviour is down to a lack of proper parenting and corporal punishment? All the poor guy did was ask them to be quiet. I am only 21 and I can already see the benefits of my parents giving me the odd red arse. I asked the guys on my university course and there is not one of us who did not get a similar up bringing and we are all employed, responsible members of society. I think this savage attack is another incident of how the modern ways to raise a child are fundamentaly flawed. Hope marks friends find this lot before the law does, an eye for an eye.

4. An 18 year old has been arrested in connection for GBH without intent. Without intent? What the fcuk?

5. 'Without intent' suggests that it is not the one who kicked him, and probably not the one who used the bottle. Both of these would be GBH with intent, ie, you don't do either of these things unless you mean to cause some serious damage. Lets hope they get the other little bastards.

6. This story is all too common now

Four weeks ago 22:00

The street next to mine, four "yobs/youths" were sat in a car eating pizza and drinking with the boom boom box on full vol

The guy (48) whose house they were outside, went and asked them to turn the music down, he died instantly as a barbie q skewer entered his heart

I was not there, I do not know the full story, but I did know the guy, The youths are walking around, at the moment, though the house in the same street that they lived in is empty
    The dead guys house has the mandatory flowers,football strips and other crap piled up outside
    (this all vanished for a day whilst the google camera car went around ? )

My own belief is for discipline to return, where you got the cane at school, and when you told your parents you got the belt too Respect for parents and elders Though again I would not respect half of the parents around here, along with their parents too

I will play the Godwin card, AH had the right idea just picked on the wrong folk

Though
    In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
    And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
    And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
    And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

Young ones today are ferral, with no responsibilites, and are fully protected, and by young I mean under Forty!

Having stated that sentence above, I also reflect, that we have what appears to be ferral youths roaming the town, and all the young get tarred with the same brush, for in reallity it is only sixty or so youths, and the town has about two thousand over 11 under 18s so it is NOT ALL Youths

Jack McHammocklashing RO9

7. Off-topic, but I'm glad someone said that.

8. Yeah right,... by the time it hits court it will be a section 47 ABH, going on my experience.
    Then all you need is an actual conviction.

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Police will tend to charge with the higher offence (based on the injuries), which is then likely to be lowered at Court, who cannot increase the offence for which the suspect was charged.

10. The martial arts suggest that your "enemy" has to stick to certain rules - this is not the case with that scum.
    I had a similar story to tell and I'm fairy experienced in martial arts. A year ago while walking with a dog I've been attacked from behind with a heavy wooden bar which blacked me out for some time giving the scum some advantage. The attack was absolutely unprovoked. The same number of men of similar age as in the above story. I guess the fact I was laying flat on the lawn, not on a pavement, saved my life - the heavy impact of bars from the broken fencing was absorbed by the soil. They were shouting "kill him, kill him!" Eventually they left when they decided I was dead.