Customer service

Benny687

Lantern Swinger
just been reading the bad customer service thread supplied by our honourable friends over on arrse.

some of the funniest stuff ive ever heard, so i thought id bring it over here and see if we could get some more stories of your experiences with bad companys/shops/sales assistants.

fire away!

Ben

Probably not counted as funny to some , but very annoying at the time to me though.
I called LloydsTSB enquiry line and was greeted by firstly a 'Sheena', then a 'Shane' - not very interesting ? but then they were speaking in an Indian accent, and were based in Delhi ! - Not much help for me when my bank is in Kent.....

At least I can laugh about it now.. :smile:

i have just spent 20 minutes on the phone (a mobile) to virgin media- my email accounts had been suspended, with no notification or reason given, so unlike with ntl they were very helpful - yes my account had been disconnected due to the takeover but - - they have reconnected my services, and due to their cock up have given me 6 months at half price - - - bonus!!!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS HoverCare ambassadors put accessibility at the forefront of customer service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DVLA retains customer service accreditation for 12th consecutive year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House retains Customer Service Excellence standard MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: Twitter customer service feed for providers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chair appointed to Public Weather Service Customer Group MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Customer Service Week in ODP MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Field Service Customer Support Engineer - North - £35,000 - £40,000 + Attractive Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Customer Service Professional – Nationwide Vacancies - £7 - £10 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Field Service Customer Support Engineer - South East - £35,000 - £40,000 + Attractive Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Field Service Customer Support Engineer - Germany - £35,000 - £40,000 + Attractive Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Field Service Customer Support Engineer (UK) - £35,000 - £40,000 + Attractive Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Customer Service Advisor The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS eAlert: 2 September 2020 - Invitation to complete customer survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Latest banking customer satisfaction results published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS IPO exceeds 85% customer satisfaction target MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on SLC Customer Contact Services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SLC restores partial customer contact services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How the DVLA deployed a chatbot and improved customer engagement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Survey and inspection customer update – COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS Digital win Best Use of Customer Insight Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Diverting customer payments lands restaurateur with 11-year ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Latest results published in current account customer satisfaction survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Email change to improve customer security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS Customer Satisfaction Survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Are you a customer or employee affected by Thomas Cook? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Primary Authority helps Arnold Clark improve customer relations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Customer satisfaction survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: CMA orders sale of customer contracts in washroom suppliers’ merger MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New era of tech-driven legal and financial services to boost productivity and improve customer experience MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Have your say in our customer communications survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK Hydrographic Office appoints new Director of Customer Division MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Veterans UK Customer Satisfaction Survey 2017 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: LOGNET - The Future Defence Logistics Customer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Business Services customer satisfaction survey 2015 MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch UPS Customer Support Engineer - Fareham - £20,000 - £22,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Customer Support Engineer - Nationwide - £Competitive + Attractive Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Technical Customer Services Advisor - Leicester - £18,000 - £20,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Customer Support Engineer - East Yorkshire - £Competitive+ Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS BFRS Job of The Day ( Customer Support Co-ordinator - 2716) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Customer Relationship Manager - BG9735 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
ForcesJobShop Technician - Customer Operations The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
ForcesJobShop Employment Opportunity: Customer Quality Manager The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
O Head of Customer Logistics Support The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
O Customer Requirements - £45k - Belfast The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Montigny_La_Palisse Hols4heroes, another customer and updates. Diamond Lil's 7
The_Caretaker Is The Customer right Diamond Lil's 10
B how to find service number royal navy Site Issues 7
MoD_RSS The Single Justice Service: engaging defendants MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Divorce online: guided by service users MoD News 0
P Question for HM officers and those with an in-service degree Joining the Royal Navy 3