custody battle

sinbad

Lantern Swinger
A couple wants a divorce, but first they must decide who will be the main guardian of their child.
The jury asks both the man and woman for a reason why they should be the one to keep the child. So the jury asks the woman first.

She says, "Well I carried this child around in my stomach for nine months and I had to go through a painful birth process, this is my child and apart of me."

The jury is impressed and then turns to ask the man the same question.

The man replies, "OK, I take a coin and put it in the drink machine and a drink comes out, now tell me who does the drink belong to: me or the machine?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Improved training to reduce conflict in youth custody MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pregnant prisoners to be temporarily released from custody MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Juliet Lyon CBE reappointed as Chair of the Independent Advisory Panel on Deaths in Custody MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Julie Lyon CBE reappointed as Chair of the Independent Advisory Panel on Deaths in Custody MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Dignity of women in custody ensured by planned law change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Accurate prescriptions for people in custody: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Remote health monitoring of people in custody: apply for funding MoD News 0
S Devon & Cornwall Police - Custody Satisfaction Survey Current Affairs 16
D 801(FF) Squadron and the Battle of Britain???? History 40
MoD_RSS UK supports overseas territories in coronavirus (COVID-19) battle MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scottish Universities battle against Covid-19 praised by Scottish Sec MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vehicle owners to be granted MOT exemption in battle against coronavirus MoD News 0
soleil YT: BBC1 "Coverage Of The 50th Anniversary Of The Battle Of The Atlantic Presented By Brian Redhead" History 0
MoD_RSS Health Secretary sets out government “battle plan” for COVID-19 MoD News 0
soleil i News: "BBC And ITV In Battle Over Rival British Nuclear Submarine Murder Dramas" Submariners 10
Staevart Hoisting the battle ensign History 12
MoD_RSS Press release: HMRC wins £40 million battle against tax avoidance promoters MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The armed forces pay tribute to those who fought at the Battle of Amiens a century ago MoD News 0
soleil Express: "Sail From HMS Victory That Flew At Battle Of Trafalgar Is Tipped To Sell For £3,000" History 0
MoD_RSS News story: £400m deal signed for battle-winning Brimstone missile for RAF Typhoons MoD News 0
NavySparker Battle of Jutland Crew Lists History 12
B Books on Battle of Jutland The Book Club 3
dapperdunn Battle of the Atlantic Memorial History 1
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 soldier who was killed in the Battle of the Somme finally laid to... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Business Services to display Battle of Passchendaele records at this... MoD News 0
Sean21 Weʼre raising £10,000 to Support for Simon in his battle with lymphoblastic leukaemia Charity 0
MoD_RSS News story: Commemoration of the Centenary of the Battle of the Somme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Commemoration of the Battle of Navarino MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Battle of the Somme hero honoured with Victoria Cross memorial MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 100 Years Of The Tank: The Battle Of Flers-Courcelette Remembered MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Remembering the Battle of the Somme: Operation Reflect MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Remembering the Battle of the Somme: A bond of trust MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: If the Somme was fought today, it would be a very different battle. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: British Battle of Jutland sailor killed 100 years ago is finally honoured after... MoD News 0
Ballistic Battle of Jutland: The Navy's Bloodiest Day Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 13
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary attends 75th Anniversary commemorations for the Battle of Crete MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: First Sea Lord’s remarks ahead of the centenary of the Battle of Jutland MoD News 18
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Minister visits Infantry Battle School MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Battle winning science and technology webinar MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Battle of Britain: Celebrating and Commemorating 'the Few' 75 years later MoD News 0
Wightsparker Battle of Britain Spitfires etc Current Affairs 7
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces commemorate the Battle of Saragarhi MoD News 0
M Battle of Leros 1943 History 0
soleil Mail: "Battle Of The River Plate Monument To Be Unveiled Today" History 10
soleil Record: "Video: Falklands Veteran David Cruickshanks Makes Return To Battle Scene" History 8
soleil Pompey News: "It’s A Knockout! Navy Sailors Battle It Out In A Fun Fitness Challenge" Bases / Shore Est 0
Seaweed Londonderry's part in the Battle of the Atlantic History 18
T Remembering the Battle of Trafalgar Current Affairs 15
A 'WW2 Battle of Atlantic: 70th Commemoration Edition.' The Book Club 0
R Battle of the Atlantic Ceremony Farce History 8