Curry vomit is better than flash.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Mar 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Made an interesting discovery today.

When I woke up this morning I noticed that I'd deposited my 3 course Curry into the sink at some point on my return from an epic lash up last night, as I was nearly adrift, I left it until I finished work.

I've just cleaned it up and not only does cold curry sick feel funny running through your fingers, but my previously piss-stained sink has come up a treat. It's shiny as new.

So if you find a hard to shift stain, just have a Lamb Dhansak and 12 pints of star and puke on it.

The only downside is that there must be chunks still in the plughole because now when I p1ss in it it takes ages to drain away, irritating when you want to have a shave.

2. Now Monti! Just think what it does to your guts! Now you know what happens when you happen to keep it down as the "flock of sparrows" hits the pan the following morning!

3. Fair one, now I understand, I think it must be the mixture of stomach acid that makes it an effective bathroom cleaner though, because curry sh1t can be a cnut to shift from the khazi sometimes.

4. 8O 8O dejaeffingvoo.I had home made lamb dhansk on Monday and ever since there has been a noticable whistling/squeaky noise when I walk fast.I think you have made a discovery there Monty,dhansk leaves yer bottie queakie clean

5. You did not mention by any chance you are serving or ex member of the armed services at the curry house did you?

Quite possible that you did actually consume flash in your curry or something else if so, if the guys serving was at a welcome back parade sometime ago.

6. Definite possibility, I should maybe have some of my wonder cleaner bowk tested in a lab.

Tasted better first time round like.

7. MLP can you please come round and do a five finger spread over my house as my windows desperately need cleaning.
    And could you manage a bit of spare puke to put on the drive to remove the oil stains
    [​IMG]

8. No snags oppo, it'll cost you a ruby and some booze though.

9. Can it shift skid marks, I got some dung hampers that look like the space shuttle touched down in them :oops:

10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

:angry7: lite weight cnut, hardcore always rolls there fingers around the plughole to dislodge the onions, hence the yellow stuff does'nt overflow. :roll:

11. Just sprayed coffee all over my keyboard
    [​IMG]

12. MLP, you should have wacked it back in a bowl, heated it up and had it for scran tonight with a cold beer!

13. I might do, its still in a gash bag by the door, smells making me hungry now you mention it, I'll have it once I've got the spunk off the wall that I've just noticed.

14. MLP, can I come to yours for tea? It sounds lovely.