Currently on leave from Raleigh

i'm on leave from HMS Raleigh at the moment,when i go back i'll be in week 7 if anyone has any questions regarding life at Raleigh i'd be glad to help

it will be much easier on you if you have a good level of fitness when you join,you will be pushed to your limit no matter how fit you are.All i can say is give 100% everytime your in the gym and you'll be okay

StixJimboRM said:
I have a 5 kilo Turkey, how long will it need to be cooked for and at what temperature? Also if I put stuffing under the skin AND inside it will it affect the cooking time?

Thanks in advance

;)
Rookie mistake, a pack of Bernard Matthews Wafer Thin Turkey would get the same job done with half the preparation :wink:

the best bits for me so far have been Pier Cellers and Dartmoor.Nothing really stands out as been the worst apart from the homesickness really

I am gonna struggle on the fitness I would say. I have exactly 9 weeks to prepare myself. You think that 8 week pre-joining booklet is good enough fitness for Raleigh?

Leo.

davemac32 said:
the best bits for me so far have been Pier Cellers and Dartmoor.Nothing really stands out as been the worst apart from the homesickness really
Homesickness is a terrible feeling when your a nozzer, then all of a sudden it goes :oops: when you our out on a run ashore with your mates trapping,and having a few wets :) :) and it will never return!!!!