Current Rum Ration Slackers

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Dabs, Jun 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, I'll bite. What's this one all about? I admit that I spend very little time on the site, but surely that shouldn't condemn me as a slacker. What didn't I do?
  2. Dabs, I think it's more targetted at the lurkers and those who've registered but have ZERO posts to their name. So you're OK mate! What were you offering to bite, by the way? :confused:
  3. Self confessed slacker? It sounds a little more up-market that being called a lurker.

Not everyone can be around to contribute all the time. As Always says, tis those who sit back and read, rather than write that are being referred to. We'd like to hear more from them but there are obviously a lot of shy-types out there.

4. I think it's everyone logged in, it shows me as a slacker and yet I have more then Zero posts, shows you as well AC.. :thumright:

matches the number of members currently logged in...;-)
  5. "Slackers" refers to those who are on Rum Ration rather than doing something productive ;)
  6. :Oops: Oops :oops:
  7. Its only a poke with a blunt stick to try and get people more involved in the forums/chatroom(bleh!) Dabs. As already said, its certainly NOT pointed at you, more those with no posts mate :)
  8. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Thats the one. It has no reference to anyone's activity on the site....
  9. Stop slacking SF and report to the chatroom!
  10. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Since you put it so nicely...No.
  11. Aha, an accurate answer at long last ................, Are you worried about being labelled as a 'Slacker' on the front page?
    It's just a joke - the list is just those who are using the site at any given time. You should be working - get it?

And there was me thinking I had an outstanding quality. :thanks: