Current operations to this day

Polto

War Hero
My understanding is that there are a few operations taking place in Derriford hospital, and probably in other hospitals across the nation.

Sumo

War Hero
My understanding is that there are a few operations taking place in Derriford hospital, and probably in other hospitals across the nation.
But due to cutbacks, underfunding and cancellations not that many.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Dabber?:mad: I was never a dabber; a greenie/pinkie as a rating and a secret squirrell as a grunter.
As you are now a (legal) eagle after being a (secret) squirrel, I should like to take this early opportunity to apologise profusely without reservation or predjudice and declare that hereafter and forthwith there shall be no stated or implied mis-representation of employment status jocularly , either now or in the future.

I began as a dabber, became a pinkie then found I was not a cunning linguist on CT course!

Sumo

War Hero
As you are now a (legal) eagle after being a (secret) squirrel, I should like to take this early opportunity to apologise profusely without reservation or predjudice and declare that hereafter and forthwith there shall be no stated or implied mis-representation of employment status jocularly , either now or in the future.

I began as a dabber, became a pinkie then found I was not a cunning linguist on CT course!
Butt kisser ;)

huwshpis

War Hero

Ah! don't forget I was a reservist. I was a greenie/pinkie while studying electrical engineering, then I switched to studying law and became a squirrel and was a lawyer alongside my naval career. The naval career may have finished (although I'd go back in like a shot if it was on offer, despite being over 61), but I can still do the lawyering and the linguist bit (cunning and otherwise)!

Sumo

War Hero
Ah! don't forget I was a reservist. I was a greenie/pinkie while studying electrical engineering, then I switched to studying law and became a squirrel and was a lawyer alongside my naval career. The naval career may have finished (although I'd go back in like a shot if it was on offer, despite being over 61), but I can still do the lawyering and the linguist bit (cunning and otherwise)!
And inter/interlect clever twat in our mist;)