Current Deployments

Does anywhere know where I can get a list of all the current/forthcoming deployments of the RN's ships?

I heard a rumour that this was listed on navynews, but haven't been able to find the page...

Thanks in advance for any help,

nick

Asst_Ed

Lantern Swinger
It's on page 2 with a map each month and some blurb underneath. It's not complete, however, as a lot of ships don't tell us where they are... so they're not on the map. We leave the bombers off, too. :D

Funny thing is, we toyed with a map for ages, discarded the idea because it would be a bit kiddie-ish, but the reality is that lads and lasses in the RN seem to really like it.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Asst_Ed said:
It's on page 2 with a map each month and some blurb underneath. It's not complete, however, as a lot of ships don't tell us where they are... so they're not on the map. We leave the bombers off, too. :D

Funny thing is, we toyed with a map for ages, discarded the idea because it would be a bit kiddie-ish, but the reality is that lads and lasses in the RN seem to really like it.
Typical, Submariners ignored again :lol:

Asst_Ed

Lantern Swinger
Nah, this month Traf and Torbay are on there. And there's a two-page feature on Torbay inside.

The good news is the July edition hits the streets today, so rush out with your £1.40. :)

Asst_Ed said:
Nah, this month Traf and Torbay are on there. And there's a two-page feature on Torbay inside.

The good news is the July edition hits the streets today, so rush out with your £1.40. :)

£1.40 , yes I still get it , I think it was 10 pence in the 70s , must be the new shiny paper they use now , can you's all remember the pusser's shit house paper in them far off day's , like wiping your arse on a crisp bag , aaaagggg the memories :twisted: :twisted:

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger
Asst_Ed said:

If you go to your local RN Recruitment office you can pick one up for nothing. They normally keep a big pile of them, just ask.

dondon said:
Asst_Ed said:
, can you's all remember the pusser's shit house paper in them far off day's , like wiping your arse on a crisp bag , aaaagggg the memories :twisted: :twisted:
You mean the crinkly stuff with "Government Property" printed on it?Was bloody good writing paper though! :lol: :lol: