Current Deployments

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by nrbrie5, Jun 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anywhere know where I can get a list of all the current/forthcoming deployments of the RN's ships?

I heard a rumour that this was listed on navynews, but haven't been able to find the page...

Thanks in advance for any help,

nick

2. Inside page 2 of navy news, first column, usually.

3. It's on page 2 with a map each month and some blurb underneath. It's not complete, however, as a lot of ships don't tell us where they are... so they're not on the map. We leave the bombers off, too. :D

Funny thing is, we toyed with a map for ages, discarded the idea because it would be a bit kiddie-ish, but the reality is that lads and lasses in the RN seem to really like it.

4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Typical, Submariners ignored again :lol:

5. Nah, this month Traf and Torbay are on there. And there's a two-page feature on Torbay inside.

The good news is the July edition hits the streets today, so rush out with your £1.40. :)

7. £1.40 , yes I still get it , I think it was 10 pence in the 70s , must be the new shiny paper they use now , can you's all remember the pusser's shit house paper in them far off day's , like wiping your arse on a crisp bag , aaaagggg the memories :twisted: :twisted:

8. If you go to your local RN Recruitment office you can pick one up for nothing. They normally keep a big pile of them, just ask.