Curious side effects - the update

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by kingoftwigs, Mar 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If anyone can remember earlier this wek I posted that I had started taking Ginseng in a bid to raise my metabolism and loose a little weight. What actually happened was the number of times I became 'aroused' increased 10 fold. Well now this has stopped, boo hoo, but for some reason my 'little buddy' is looking bigger! Has anyone heard of this phenomena, could it be an effect of ginseng or is god just rewarding me for being a good boy?!

2. Nah, the ginseng has affected the visual cortex and cognitive mechanisms of your brain.

If you want your cock to look bigger, find a girl with small hands.

3. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Reminds me of a joke.
    Jeremy Beadle is having a wnak and thinks to himself 'Fcuk me my cocks tiny, but on the other hand it's massive!' :twisted:

I like it anyway!

4. He's looking bigger because you've shrunk! Avoid all those hot showers and things will return to normal! :twisted:

5. Lol :wink: :lol:

6. Ginseng has for a long time been linked with increased libido.As to your increase in dong size it could be that the now you have been taking it for a while the body is becoming used to it.So the penile erection episodes become less but you still have an increase in blood supply to your now flaccid member resulting in the reported growth in size.In short,you now have a semi lob on shippers!

7. Deep joy! Don't drop the soap now ship wreck!