Curious side effects - the update

kingoftwigs

War Hero
If anyone can remember earlier this wek I posted that I had started taking Ginseng in a bid to raise my metabolism and loose a little weight. What actually happened was the number of times I became 'aroused' increased 10 fold. Well now this has stopped, boo hoo, but for some reason my 'little buddy' is looking bigger! Has anyone heard of this phenomena, could it be an effect of ginseng or is god just rewarding me for being a good boy?!

Shakey

War Hero
Nah, the ginseng has affected the visual cortex and cognitive mechanisms of your brain.

If you want your cock to look bigger, find a girl with small hands.

kingoftwigs

War Hero
Shakey said:
Nah, the ginseng has affected the visual cortex and cognitive mechanisms of your brain.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reminds me of a joke.
Jeremy Beadle is having a wnak and thinks to himself 'Fcuk me my cocks tiny, but on the other hand it's massive!' :twisted:

I like it anyway!

kingoftwigs said:
If anyone can remember earlier this wek I posted that I had started taking Ginseng in a bid to raise my metabolism and loose a little weight. What actually happened was the number of times I became 'aroused' increased 10 fold. Well now this has stopped, boo hoo, but for some reason my 'little buddy' is looking bigger! Has anyone heard of this phenomena, could it be an effect of ginseng or is god just rewarding me for being a good boy?!
He's looking bigger because you've shrunk! Avoid all those hot showers and things will return to normal! :twisted:

dondon

MIA
kingoftwigs said:
Shakey said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reminds me of a joke.
Jeremy Beadle is having a wnak and thinks to himself 'Fcuk me my cocks tiny, but on the other hand it's massive!' :twisted:

I like it anyway!

Lol :wink: :lol:

andym

War Hero
Ginseng has for a long time been linked with increased libido.As to your increase in dong size it could be that the now you have been taking it for a while the body is becoming used to it.So the penile erection episodes become less but you still have an increase in blood supply to your now flaccid member resulting in the reported growth in size.In short,you now have a semi lob on shippers!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kingoftwigs Curious side effects Diamond Lil's 12
B Just curious RFA 0
R Curious RFA 3
flipfinger I'm curious - no.. not in a bi way lol... Diamond Lil's 114
R Curious about Mine Clearance Divers Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
sgtpepperband The Curious Case of Forrest Gump Diamond Lil's 2
S Just curious.. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
TheAaronP Curious questions about 'AFCO Doctors'. Health & Fitness 22
sgtpepperband The curious case of the handcuffed boy Diamond Lil's 5
MoD_RSS COP26 Energy Transition Council launched at Clean Energy Ministerial side event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Standing side by side, we'll build back better than ever MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: new website for reporting medicines side-effects and equipment incidents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Taking multiple medicines? Support the Yellow Card scheme by reporting suspected side effects MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Help make medicines safer: report suspected side effects in children and during pregnancy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK side by side with Allies a year on from NATO deterrence deployment MoD News 0
D Social side of the RFA RFA 4
Stirlin Election year , whose side are you on ?. Current Affairs 72
MG Maniac Car Transporter on its side in the Solent Current Affairs 6
fishhead Side paddle-Wheel Carriers History 2
FunkyJunky What entitlement to be shore side within last 12 months? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 15
mojave Regulations On Side Burns Current Affairs 4
Waspie RIP to Side Show Bob Motoring 3
trelawney126 Merlin with Red Side Flashes The Fleet Air Arm 15
trelawney126 Any Ideas following Side Swipe by Caravan. Motoring 9
lesart Submarine school - piping the side Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 12
soleil Pompey News: "The Rather Less Glamorous Side Of The Era Of Steam" History 7
R094V1-George This bloke is off-side Miscellaneous 0
Ageing_Gracefully The Bright Side (Tell it to the Marines) by Bill Carr The Book Club 0
Bad CO The Bright Side: Tell It To the Marines History 3
L The Engineering side of the Navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Rumrat Death of Jenny as in Side Party Current Affairs 13
The_Jimmy JENNY Side Party BEM International 34
BillyNoMates The other side Submariners 2
frayedknotarts Somewhat of an unusual request from "The Septic Side" The Quarterdeck 12
ukdaytona Whats the best name you ever seen on the side of a van/truck The Gash Barge 16
S Choose your side The Gash Barge 0
mikh War of the Roses - Which Side Diamond Lil's 43
Scud RASing/Seamen Spec's - the view from the other side The Fleet 5
W Wimmin @ Sea - The funny side Diamond Lil's 97
UncleAlbert A Visit to the Dark Side Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Green energy to help fish suffering effects of dry weather MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A ceasefire and cooperation with the UN political process is the best defense against the devastating effects of Covid-19 in Yemen. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Mandate renewal's effects on peace and stability in Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Jeremy Hunt: Effects of climate change are fuelling conflict, UK to drive forward the global response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The effects of human rights violations on the population and the political future of Haiti MoD News 0
soleil T'graph: £16bn Future Rapid Effects System Faces Axe In Cuts Current Affairs 6
D Single Living Accommodation, its negative effects The Fleet 47
slim Political Correctness & its Effects on Humour Diamond Lil's 41