Cuppa

I'm a marine engineer and you come in with a question like that?
No brainer. Julie Andrews. Squeeze the tea bag until it hurts. Use 2 if you have to....
Custard creams - the engineers' favourite.

It's good to see that single-wetting is not prevalent here.

Custard creams....that's not fair - they are double sided with cream in the middle...take longer to soak by far.
Hobnobs....suk them first, then dunk, gets rid of all loose crumbs.
Personally, I prefer oatcakes....less fat and sugar and good GSI all round...dry little fcukers though, so best off with a mouthful of coffee.
Lush.

Taloolah said:
Custard creams....that's not fair - they are double sided with cream in the middle...take longer to soak by far.
Hobnobs....suk them first, then dunk, gets rid of all loose crumbs.
Personally, I prefer oatcakes....less fat and sugar and good GSI all round...dry little fcukers though, so best off with a mouthful of coffee.
Lush.
Yes Pussers Oaty's out of the NAAfi box the S&S keep hidden in their stores, Oh yer and T white one if your offering :thumright:

Capn_Pugwash

Lantern Swinger
Tea, white, one is now known as "NATO cutbacks"

I.E. - NATO - Tea, white, two

- NATO Cutbacks - Tea white, one

Why am I explaining this, you would think I cared whether you get the right one or not!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Mmm, Biscuits Brown from Rat Packs... :twisted:

By the way, how poor do you have to be to buy Lidl's own-brand Rich Tea biscuits?! :oops: :wink:

sgtpepperband said:

By the way, how poor do you have to be to buy Lidl's own-brand Rich Tea biscuits?! :oops: :wink:
don't know yet, but i hand my Id card in on Friday so i'll let you know :money:

sgtpepperband said:

Absolutely gopping!! Do they still do those small containers of primula cheese that is always warm and sweaty when you peel the lid?? :puke:

Latest Threads