Cummings (and goings)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Too close to the bone lads?

Nobody wants to address my post, just straight into the pile on? Even the site troll, who disrespects the dead and suddenly sounds like the Queen’s Counsel has joined in. And you wonder why I sometimes have a sense of humour failure.

Don’t wait up.

taffscrivs

War Hero
Too close to the bone lads?

Nobody wants to address my post, just straight into the pile on? Even the site troll, who disrespects the dead and suddenly sounds like the Queen’s Counsel has joined in. And you wonder why I sometimes have a sense of humour failure.

Don’t wait up.
Just sometimes?

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Is it just some banter if I post in CA and an hour later @slim mounts his steed and rushes to your defence because I gave you a icon, and then hisses his creepy lapdog BDSM master and commander patter? And Levers of course.
Was it ‘pertinent’ to this thread?

I did try to take its out of this thread but….

This thread was originally about the current government. It’s been down the north east mines, across the Sahara to Casablanca, and you’ve taken it for a Sunday afternoon ride. Most folk with anything remotely interesting and informative to say have bugged out. You’ll find that some of those folk won’t then post on future threads and the gene pool reduces. Eventually most threads are disrupted within a page or two by the cretins.

This is a comment and opinion, not really a question. Not really sure what it is about that you wanted addressed. From what I see, the main forum contributors are all engaged with it to a greater or lesser extent, so who are all these others who have bugged out?

It is also no surprise that when those on the left do not get things their own way, they quickly resort to insulting the intelligence of others.

Is it that you are uncomfortable being in an echo chamber that is not to your liking? (And yes, both RR and ARRSE are echo chambers in some ways - as are most fora on the internet) Now you may begin to understand why more and more people don't vote Labour now. Constant smug superiority and denigration of the opposition is not an attractive trait and ultimately self-defeating.

As for thread drift . . . is it because the conversation has moved on from discussion on the self-serving commentary of a bitter cast-off as it didn't really have much in the way of legs anyway that is most annoying you?

Latest Threads