Cummings (and goings)

D

Deleted 108567

Internecine Warfare. A bit of fighting spirit at long last. We have had anodyne innocuous Covid-like waffle for far too long.
Let literary battle commence and give the Super Moderators something to get their teeth into.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
What's with the throwing your weight about shag? A bit of good natured banter is about as far as it should go on here. If that's not enough for you feck off and join the other couple of poisonus saddo's that recently sought pastures new.
Is it just some banter if I post in CA and an hour later @slim mounts his steed and rushes to your defence because I gave you a icon, and then hisses his creepy lapdog BDSM master and commander patter? And Levers of course.
Was it ‘pertinent’ to this thread?

I did try to take its out of this thread but….

This thread was originally about the current government. It’s been down the north east mines, across the Sahara to Casablanca, and you’ve taken it for a Sunday afternoon ride. Most folk with anything remotely interesting and informative to say have bugged out. You’ll find that some of those folk won’t then post on future threads and the gene pool reduces. Eventually most threads are disrupted within a page or two by the cretins.

D

Deleted 108567

Is it just some banter if I post in CA and an hour later @slim mounts his steed and rushes to your defence because I gave you a icon, and then hisses his creepy lapdog BDSM master and commander patter? And Levers of course.

This thread was originally about the current government. It’s been down the north east mines, across the Sahara to Casablanca, and you’ve taken it for a Sunday afternoon ride. Most folk with anything remotely interesting and informative to say have bugged out. You’ll find that some of those folk won’t then post on future threads and the gene pool reduces. Eventually most threads are disrupted within a page or two by the cretins.
People of very different opinions
friends who can discuss politics, religion, and sex with perfect civility
are often reduced to red-faced rage when the topic of conversation is the serial comma or an expression like more unique. People who merely roll their eyes at hate crimes feel compelled to write jeremiads on declining standards when a newspaper uses the wrong form of its. Challenge my most cherished beliefs about the place of humankind in God's creation, and while I may not agree with you, I'll fight to the death for your right to say it. But dangle a participle in my presence, and I'll consider you a subliterate cretin no longer worth listening to, a menace to decent society who should be removed from the gene pool before you do any more damage.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Its funny as dispite being a Scott, i got a england o level at scool. I don’t know or cant remember what a pirticiple is or was never mind a past pirticiple. Their was diffirent classe’s for england then but we all learned to spoke proper. Why doesnt everybody finish a sentence with but like what we do?

Talking of religion in central Scotland is not encuraged and theyre is only one politic. Lots of males over 50 have red faeces. My jene pool has Wrangle’s and Levi’s. What do you prefer?

Ill finish with a laughing face.

D

Deleted 108567

Witsend juggles scholarship, humorous anecdote and critical insight with a diabolical, almost sinister dexterity. No shrinking violet, Witsend fully intends to strut his stuff, to glitter and beguile, and he does so with remarkable ingenuity ...However, Witsend can pretend to be serious, but he can’t pretend to be witty.”

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Witsend juggles scholarship, humorous anecdote and critical insight with a diabolical, almost sinister dexterity. No shrinking violet, Witsend fully intends to strut his stuff, to glitter and beguile, and he does so with remarkable ingenuity ...However, Witsend can pretend to be serious, but he can’t pretend to be witty.”
That's a cracking 264!

taffscrivs

War Hero
At the end of the day a lot of us on here are old(ish) blokes out for a bit of a laugh with like minded souls. Gentle navy style piss takes and the odd sarcastic comment are fair enough but vicious mockery and I'm the tough guy posturing are both unnecessary and unpleasant.
Previous oiks who stooped to this level and got personal have now left for pastures new and a good job too.
Let's keep it reasonable guys, there's enough shite going on in this world as it is.

D

Deleted 108567

That's a cracking 264!
For the benefit of cybernetic Luddites:-

264 File Extension​

2 file types use the .264file extension.
File Type 1Jump To

Ripped Video Data File​

DeveloperN/A
Popularity3.6 | 194 Votes
CategoryVideo Files
FormatBinary

What is a 264 file?​

Temporary video file generated by video ripping and conversion programs, such as StaxRip and RipBot264; contains extracted video data that can be repurposed and encoded into other video formats; typically stored with MPEG-4/H.264 encoding.
More Information
264 files are used to store raw, intermediary video data before conversion.
Open over 400 file formats with File Viewer Plus.

slim

War Hero
For the benefit of cybernetic Luddites:-

264 File Extension​

2 file types use the .264file extension.
File Type 1Jump To

Ripped Video Data File​

DeveloperN/A
Popularity3.6 | 194 Votes
CategoryVideo Files
FormatBinary

What is a 264 file?​

Temporary video file generated by video ripping and conversion programs, such as StaxRip and RipBot264; contains extracted video data that can be repurposed and encoded into other video formats; typically stored with MPEG-4/H.264 encoding.
More Information
264 files are used to store raw, intermediary video data before conversion.
Open over 400 file formats with File Viewer Plus.
RumTubb
If this is your idea of a 264 you are certainly not of the RR world.
Not knowing what a 264 is shows a complete lack of RN knowledge.
Go and stand in the corner :)

D

Deleted 108567

RumTubb
If this is your idea of a 264 you are certainly not of the RR world.
Not knowing what a 264 is shows a complete lack of RN knowledge.
Go and stand in the corner :)
My knowledge is certainly limited. I know of HMS Archer P264 and Message 264 at Jutland and Form264CH for an order declaring a unit trust.

Latest Threads