Cummings (and goings)

taffscrivs

War Hero
Is that you lads finished? @slim if you want to get things off your chest, start a thread or use the hundreds of others. Bring your friends.

Can’t believe Norman is White Knighting :rolleyes:
White Knight. The rarest Vincent motorcycle ever made. Special order version of the popular Black Knight model. Only three known to exist.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
So we have thread drift.
Pretty standard on here.
If all you can do is mank about it so be it.
The rest of us will just get on and enjoy each others comments
I see you have been awarded a DUMB from our resident ******** Witsend.
Wear it with pride, anything that pisses him orf is OK by the rest of us
We must have different definitions of the phrase ’thread drift’.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
My opinions may be narrow minded but they are mine. Unlike your opinions which are just reflections of you lord and master the warrant occifer
Pillion? Whatever I do in life, I don't carry passengers. The only one on my back lately has been you. I'm convinced you have discovered Levers' misery pills. Be careful you don't overdose!
Levers this levers that, he must be laughing haha. Do you have any new material or are you just going to pat each other on the back in the new bike thread?

taffscrivs

War Hero
What's with the throwing your weight about shag? A bit of good natured banter is about as far as it should go on here. If that's not enough for you feck off and join the other couple of poisonus saddo's that recently sought pastures new.

slim

War Hero
What's with the throwing your weight about shag? A bit of good natured banter is about as far as it should go on here. If that's not enough for you feck off and join the other couple of poisonus saddo's that recently sought pastures new.
Be very careful of what you say about the resident idiot. He just may throw the book at you!