Cumbria - fat capital of UK

G

guestm

No surprise. It's why I had to leave, I was outcast for having abs and visible ankle bones. Copeland, the borough in question is full of Iceland shopping, honking jam-eaters anyway who probably single handedly shoot the counties fat quota through the roof.

Last edited by a moderator:
My ex home town, Donny, is second..........
Arthur Scargill told us that when the pits shut the whole area will be desolated....starving kids with nowt to eat, people fighting over a crust of bread.
........mind you, he's always talked bollox.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
It would be interesting to overlay the obesity hotspots with a map of high unemployment hotspots, "poverty", under-performing educational authorities, high levels of central and local government investment & Greggs retail outlets.

I'm not suggesting there is a link, quite the opposite: It would surely bust the myths.

No surprise. It's why I had to leave, I was outcast for having abs and visible ankle bones. Copeland, the borough in question is full of Iceland shopping, honking jam-eaters anyway who probably single handedly shoot the counties fat quota through the roof.
conclusive proof if ever it was needed, that the jam eaters are from Haven........

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hmmn, it's all in the name isn't it?

National Obesity Forum said:
Tam Fry, from the National Obesity Forum, said: "The publication of these figures has to be welcomed because they will give local authorities a better chance of fighting obesity than did 15 years of tackling the epidemic from Westminster.
Ninja_Stoker from the Rum Ration Forum was quoted as saying: "I bet more people join this forum, than yours, Lofty".

G

guestm

It would be interesting to overlay the obesity hotspots with a map of high unemployment hotspots, "poverty", under-performing educational authorities, high levels of central and local government investment & Greggs retail outlets.

I'm not suggesting there is a link, quite the opposite: It would surely bust the myths.
**** all wrong with Greggs, food of kings.

Tam Fry, from the National Obesity Forum, said: "The publication of these figures has to be welcomed because they will give local authorities a better chance of fighting obesity than did 15 years of tackling the epidemic from Westminster.

Apt name for a topic of obesity...............I knew his brother, Stir.......and his cousin, who was a diver....Deep......the French arm of the familiy also loved their scran....the French Fries.

The jam eaters at work today were rather circumspect in their lack of comments about this. Allerdale did not even make the top 10, I thought they would have been crowing about beating us at something