Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Capn_Pugwash, Apr 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am actually speechless.....

i dont know why i still let this country shock me....
  2. It is, despite the date on the article... It's not even actually on the Times' website (although it's a damned good copy!)
  3. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Puggers, you bit.
  4. Classic Pug - Good wind up!!
  5. What date is it ?

:thumright: :thumright:
  6. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mr Evan Keel? you need to read this a bit more closely Capn P....
  7. Sorry Guys guilty,

its meant for the guys over at prmc.co.uk

it's delivered by a supposedly automated news bot and has 2 articles over there so is very convincing. Although I'm going to keep to myself the level at which it has fooled people.

Here is the second article Mod Oracle

There are guys pm'ing me, ringing their AFCO's and threatening to withdraw their applications. :thumright:
  8. Spokesperson Mr LOOF??? reverse the name... and BINGO!
  9. I did read it, twice.

And then posted it.........

Bite or what.
  10. Des Browne has just made a Statement to the House of Commons. Any booties who need a little cry are welcome to access my shoulder. :cuddle:
  11. Liberal Democrat MP for Aldershot Mr Evan Keel

Yeah right!
  12. Funny as fook! It had to be a bite i was was pissin myself when i read their new name of... The Royal Marine And parachute Commando Regiment.
    Purely class, If anyone bit on that they should be ashamed!
  13. Who says it'a an April fools joke - knowing that Broon is in charge and not interested in the armed forces, one might almost say he dislikes them, it might just be a premenition and will indeed close just as Devonport dockyard is.
  14. for fukcs sake remove before the tw*t reads it himself and acts on it
  15. And the title .. :)
  16. Its about as good as the BBC's flying penguins!
  17. Good hoax, saw it on ARRSE yesterday (At work) nearly spat the dummy till names in the article and the date started to ring bells, DOH!!
    Very well done, although that picture of the bottom field and the lovely muddy banks of the Exe has sent a cold shiver down my spine.
  18. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

What, Ognib ?

Just to follow on from GreyWing's earlier post, we recorded 3,000+ hits on the dummy websites yesterday morning & have now had to edit the Bogus Timesonline and Bogus MoD Oracle sites to own-up & stop the bleating. :thumright: