Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cruelest You Have Got Rid Of A Girlfriend

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
Ok when I was in my late teens I binned my girlfriend by telling
her she was an awful shag and she had bo and only went out with her beacuse I knew she would drop her Knickers.
Now was I evil or has anyone done or said worse.

Edited because this fcuking keyboard is not working

puditer

Lantern Swinger
Not so much a way of getting rid of them, but once split I always feel the need to tell anybody who asks after her that she's dead. Usually as the result of a car accident. Half a dozen people greeting her with 'christ, I thought you were dead!' in the space of a few days has to be somewhat depressing.

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
I tend to always need one last shag with an ex. This usually requires me to be a total knob to get anywhere.

The cruelest has to be this bird i had been with for 4years. I told her i wanted to be single and basically shag about whilst i was young. However, i got my urge to have one more shag. I groveled, said i was being an idiot and asked her back. She accepted, as she thought we were going to be together forever and all that bollox, so we had make up sex (everyone knows this type of sex is great), the next day feeling like i had won i explained i needed some time and couldn't see her anymore.

She then went off the rails abit and a few years down the line she is joining the RAF. :roll:

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Nailing her best mate and telling her the mate was much better usually gets the correct response.

It's also great to watch their friendship fizzle out knowing you created the animosity that exists between them.

Topstop

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
Nailing her best mate and telling her the mate was much better usually gets the correct response.

It's also great to watch their friendship fizzle out knowing you created the animosity that exists between them.

Nailing her sister and telling her the sister was much better usually gets a better response. :twisted:

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Topstop said:
2_deck_dash said:

Nailing her sister and telling her the sister was much better usually gets a better response. :twisted:

Especially while you are hanging out the back of her at the time.

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
I always lose respect for them after anal so when i do bin them my biting comments have more depth.
I dont know what it is i just cant respect someone who takes it up the shitter especially if it didnt take much persausion.
The other major problem with this is i actually like degrading them in this way so i spend all my time convincing them that "i'll be gentle", you will enjoy it after the first couple of thrusts", "yes i will use lube" etc
then once the deed is done i love the look of worthlessness on there face as i spit in there mouth and leave them forever.

daffy1

War Hero
Cant name names, but a mate of mine pulled a stunner and we all thought that she was the one, untill we went on mountain training in Scotland where he got ming bat maskers, pulled a local, and while screwing her, phoned up the girlfriend just to say that he has at last pulled a Scottish bird.

Sparrowhawk01

Lantern Swinger
seenoffteefcuk said:
I always lose respect for them after anal so when i do bin them my biting comments have more depth.
I dont know what it is i just cant respect someone who takes it up the shitter especially if it didnt take much persausion.
The other major problem with this is i actually like degrading them in this way so i spend all my time convincing them that "i'll be gentle", you will enjoy it after the first couple of thrusts", "yes i will use lube" etc
then once the deed is done i love the look of worthlessness on there face as i spit in there mouth and leave them forever.

So this explains why baby stokers all look so down and disheartened!!! 8O :oops:

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
Sparrowhawk01 said:
seenoffteefcuk said:

So this explains why baby stokers all look so down and disheartened!!! 8O :oops:

Damn Right good fellow

JonnoJonno

Banned
puditer said:
Not so much a way of getting rid of them, but once split I always feel the need to tell anybody who asks after her that she's dead.

At least two of mine actually did die. One pegged it after driving me to the airport; she crashed on the way home after I dumped her. oooops

I have a lot more, but I don't want to put it out into an open forum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G I got TMU Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
N got my interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 41
G Who got September Intake dates? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
BUCK1939 Anyone got any photos from 1960's of the Ship's Company lining the deck when leaving port. The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Do your tax return before it drives you quackers, you’ve got one week to go! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Britain’s biggest road just got bigger MoD News 0
U Just got prov offer to start training at Raleigh in January RFA 10
K 21 Civvie to RN Air Crewman/Observer, going for NSRT - got a few concerns! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
janner Anyone got a few quid to spare? Submariners 4
N Got my entry date- any tips or advice? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
soleil Lockheed Martin: "How The F-35 Got Its Name" The Fleet Air Arm 0
D Got PRNC and Raleigh start date but got major problem. Joining the Royal Navy 13
McGrew Oh dear - Phil's got his medals wrong The Fleet 20
NateDogg Anyone else got PRNC 30th October? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
B Anyone joining got PRNC Date as 18th September and Basic Training 5th November? Joining the Royal Navy 5
Impact Anyone else got an RT test on 18/04? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
sj25105815 Ex Army, joining Navy age 36, going comms tech! Got questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 201
AussieMedic Got my letter today! RFA 33
SuperNexus Got my Provisional Offer! RFA 10
JamieDonut87 Got my interview on Thursday... RFA 4
N Failed my RT but still got enough points for WE CIS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. The Quarterdeck 2
P How long after application to find out if got interview? RFA 5
drewfester Any one got Hive? Current Affairs 2
F I'Ve got a son Diamond Lil's 2
T Anyone got a sift interview on tuesday morning? RFA 21
S Went for officer got offered rating Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
burnleymitchy just got date for raleigh. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Waspie By George I think He's got it! Current Affairs 4
soleil Mail: Have You Got A Diving Licence For That? Submarine Breaks Surface Of Milan St. Submariners 0
soleil Nelson Mail: "Submarine 'Got A Hammering'" Submariners 3
K Pension - Havent got a clue - where to start???? Finance & Pensions 10
C Just got back from afco Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
scouse Dunkers got bigger The Fleet Air Arm 12
C hey got my date for my psychometric tests Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Waspie By George I think he's got it!!! Current Affairs 18
P Got Rejected my dream is over Diamond Lil's 101
0 Now you have recovered what was the worse crimbo pressie you got Diamond Lil's 31
F Has Gordon Brown finally got the message ? Diamond Lil's 6
L just got the APP The Internet - Best and Worst 9
wet_blobby Jacks got ANOTHER walt..... Diamond Lil's 2
jefferson1666 anybody got any ideas why? Health & Fitness 5
I HELP GOT INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK what am i expected to know about the navy for interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
L How moses got the 10 commandments Miscellaneous 2
stan_the_man Its a fair cop guv youv'e got me Diamond Lil's 0
TheLimpDutchess Blogging From The Battlefield. Its got sailors in it Diamond Lil's 7
S just Got Back Travel & The Great Outdoors 4
labrum "A talent I haven't got..." Diamond Lil's 14
A Got my fitness booked any advice ? Health & Fitness 7