Crown Killick - any way to get married in PO rig?

I see Commodore Kyd will be ranked 'Captain' and be laced as such whilst he's Commanding Officer of QNLZ.

I hope arcticfox042 has given approval for this piece of inverse waltism.
There will be Captains wanting Commodore pay now!! All threatening to bang their notice in unless the rules change :)

WTD? 12m ban, reduced to 6m on appeal, but wings-basher AFO 42 pops back within days to flaunt the "ban" whilst reminding us all about wretched dress regulations again :rolleyes:.

Mmmm, once a man of integrity Nina Stroker always had a soft spot for chocolate hob nobs. Must have cost the mincing Met Polis Costume Regulator a shed load of 'em to earn/bribe such a prompt return.

Back on track: Nothing to stop OP @Tealeaf telling his Bride to get her wedding dress dry cleaned asap after the wedding then, as soon as he gets rated up, putting it back on for another phot session with a fresh bag of confetti & rice plus himself in his new Rig.

Slide these new phots into the front of their Wedding Album in place of the originals and their future generations will never suspect that she only 'hooked' a mere killick that day.

Sorted -Please send my fee to the Metropolitan Police Fund for Aged and Distressed Costume Pedants & Orphans.

Trust me, they'll lovet. :Evil:

Edited as Partner/Bride/Bridegroom genders may have been muddled in my scenario, above.
Apologies but the solution will still work, seamstress services might be appropriate if a Shotgun Wedding is involved

Last edited:

arcticfox042

Lantern Swinger
Why isn't he wearing a hat then? In rig. Outside. Not flying.
He might be pregnant..........
(1) Headdress
. Certain pregnancy conditions may be exacerbated by the
wearing of headdress. Pregnant
servicewomen may request, through their CoC,
to their CO (or equivalent), to be exempted from wearing headdress, or to limit the
amount of time it is worn. BRd 3(1)

Seadog

War Hero
A Leading Hand cannot wear a PO's uniform. There is a well established, sound reason for this. Can you tell what is is yet?

There was a time -before mine- when local acting and acting POs dressed as seamen but with POs' rate badge.

slim

War Hero
A Leading Hand cannot wear a PO's uniform. There is a well established, sound reason for this. Can you tell what is is yet?

There was a time -before mine- when local acting and acting POs dressed as seamen but with POs' rate badge.
Happened frequently in my day, also applied to those with less than a short length of time left to serve as they were not entitled to the PO uniform allowance when rated up from LH

Was also suspected as being an inducement to those with little time to serve to sign on for 22 to get confirmed..the lengths some must go to qualify for a neat tot!.....:) :)

Latest Threads