Crossing The Line

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Bergen, Feb 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just crossing the equator heading south.

10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1...Crossed

First time in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RM

2. Watch out for the bears.

3. Lucky sod!!

4. Left the TDZ behind just over 36 hours ago and now the weather is beautiful. Blue skies, scattered clouds and a southerly breeze. :thumbleft:

5. I knew you and me were very similar in our life styles.
    Its uncanny, as you did your countdown, I crossed the road, and then crossed my fingers as I hadn't thought that wagon was going so fast. 8O
    I stepped back and gave him the finger and a fuckin pushbike hit me.

Its warm in this ward, and the view out the window is spectacular, when the fog lifts. :wink: 8O :D :D

6. PMSL :D :D

7. You're in Reading then? Or worse.........pompie!

8. WTF would he want to be in Italy for :?

9. Not Pompey or Reading unless it's 85*F there with blue skies, sparkling blue water and a warm and steady trade-wind blowing from SSW. :lol:

10. Ah, IOW then :wink:

Bring us back some rock

11. Aaaah confussion, wrong post. My wife sometime accuses me of crossing the line :oops: :oops: :oops:

12. You little liar, I looked around and your not in Tamworth, so you must be in Wolverhampton. :roll: :wink:
    That gentle breeze might be from the zoo, we get that sometimes. 8O

13. Rats - Can you remember the feel of a ship at sea? The movement? The smell? The noises; not the big ones like the distant throb of the engines, but the small ones like gennies kicking in, or water-tight doors being opened and closed? Going out on deck and feeling the warmth and smelling the sea, squinting your eyes with the sunlight bouncing off the oggin?

Luvvit :wink:

14. Hope you arent in Stafford DGH,if you are do you want flowers or donation to a favorite charity? :lol:

15. Ooooooohhhhhhh sh1t, I forgot about you roaming the wards, with that stare, and the scalpel in hand shouting here ratty ratty. 8O :D

Taxi :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

16. Nah, he's at Haslar, trying to find his way to basket weaving.............see you in Emma's!

17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I saw a sign at the station that said "Please cross the line here".

So I gave the pregnant lady next to me an haymaker...

18. :D

I hope you got a few kidney digs in as well.

19. I must pre-warn myself before reading your comments. Spat my tea out!

20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, well that's one of my questions answered - does your Dad own a brewery as well? :wink: