Crossing The Line

Just crossing the equator heading south.

10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1...Crossed

First time in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RM

Gombear said:
Bergen said:

RM
Lucky sod!!
Left the TDZ behind just over 36 hours ago and now the weather is beautiful. Blue skies, scattered clouds and a southerly breeze. :thumbleft:

Bergen said:
Gombear said:
Bergen said:

RM
Lucky sod!!
Left the TDZ behind just over 36 hours ago and now the weather is beautiful. Blue skies, scattered clouds and a southerly breeze. :thumbleft:
I knew you and me were very similar in our life styles.
Its uncanny, as you did your countdown, I crossed the road, and then crossed my fingers as I hadn't thought that wagon was going so fast. 8O
I stepped back and gave him the finger and a fuckin pushbike hit me.

Its warm in this ward, and the view out the window is spectacular, when the fog lifts. :wink: 8O :D :D

Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
Gombear said:
Bergen said:

RM
Lucky sod!!
Its uncanny, as you did your countdown, I crossed the road, and then crossed my fingers as I hadn't thought that wagon was going so fast. 8O

Its warm in this ward, and the view out the window is spectacular, when the fog lifts. :wink: 8O :D :D

PMSL :D :D

Jenny_Dabber said:
Bergen said:

RM
You're in Reading then? Or worse.........pompie!
Not Pompey or Reading unless it's 85*F there with blue skies, sparkling blue water and a warm and steady trade-wind blowing from SSW. :lol:

Bergen said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Bergen said:

RM
You're in Reading then? Or worse.........pompey!
Not Pompey or Reading unless it's 85*F there with blue skies, sparkling blue water and a warm and steady trade-wind blowing from SSW. :lol:
Ah, IOW then :wink:

Bring us back some rock

Bergen said:

RM

Aaaah confussion, wrong post. My wife sometime accuses me of crossing the line :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bergen said:
You little liar, I looked around and your not in Tamworth, so you must be in Wolverhampton. :roll: :wink:
That gentle breeze might be from the zoo, we get that sometimes. 8O

Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
You little liar, I looked around and your not in Tamworth, so you must be in Wolverhampton. :roll: :wink:
That gentle breeze might be from the zoo, we get that sometimes. 8O
Rats - Can you remember the feel of a ship at sea? The movement? The smell? The noises; not the big ones like the distant throb of the engines, but the small ones like gennies kicking in, or water-tight doors being opened and closed? Going out on deck and feeling the warmth and smelling the sea, squinting your eyes with the sunlight bouncing off the oggin?

Luvvit :wink:

Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
Gombear said:
Bergen said:

RM
Lucky sod!!

Hope you arent in Stafford DGH,if you are do you want flowers or donation to a favorite charity? :lol:

rod-gearing said:
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
Gombear said:
Bergen said:

RM
Lucky sod!!

Hope you arent in Stafford DGH,if you are do you want flowers or donation to a favorite charity? :lol:
Ooooooohhhhhhh sh1t, I forgot about you roaming the wards, with that stare, and the scalpel in hand shouting here ratty ratty. 8O :D

Taxi :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: