crossing the line certificate and operation hurricane

Hello, can anyone out there please help?!
My dad was on board HMS Campania d48 and was part of Operation Hurricane in 1952. (only a small part-he watched).
I know he had several certificates that my gran had on her wall, but they have since been misplaced.
Please could anyone tell me if i can get copies.
He had a crossing the line certificate and a big document with a picture of the atomic mushroom cloud on it too ( i think it was signed by the king).
The crossing the line certificate is quite specific as ive seen some and they arnt the same as the one i remember.
Thank you for your help.
c x

Most crossing-the-line certificates that I've received were locally manufactured on the ship, so getting a copy might be quite difficult.

SM

Ohh! I so want to get him a replacement!
Is there not anyone outthere who was on the same ship or anything.
(i am a daddy's girl, and so i am used to getting my way!)
I really know hed love this, instead of the usual chocs and t-shirts he gets for his birthday.
c x

Hope I am not too late with this but my Dad was also on HMS Campania with Operation Hurricane and I have a copy of the 'crossing the line certificate' I could e-mail you a scan if thats any good.

Thank you for everyones help, especially Shunter, i am now framing it up, and i will even do him a fathers day mug.
How great are the internets!