cris de coeur

D

Deleted 96812

Anxiety and discharge
Medical depression
Negativity
I am sorry
Which sword to go for (sic)

These are some of the doom and gloom contributors to Navy Net recently seeking to join the Royal Navy.
They might be heading to Raleigh with Soleil's kind assistance..
The thought occurs that The Samaritan's at Torpoint are likely to be so be so overwhelmed ,that they are forced to go Ex-Directory

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Anxiety and discharge
Medical depression
Negativity
I am sorry

These are some of the doom and gloom contributors to Navy Net recently seeking to join the Royal Navy.
The thought occurs that The Samaritan's at Torpoint are likely to be so be so overwhelmed ,that they are forced to go Ex-Directory
I’m still inclined to believe you are a walt. Or, just a complete bellend.

Norman, and his responsible adult, are walts!

Therefore, I claim my gratis port and starboard dhobie bats.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Anxiety and discharge
Medical depression
Negativity
I am sorry

Feel free to fall on whichever sword suits you best.

But please just get on with it as soon as possible.

D

Deleted 96812

More like a crise de foie.
Bravo bravissimo. The first educated response! Thank you. I had entered into the slough of despond so far as Navy Net (Rum Ration) responses were concerned-- until your reply.
Thank you, again, Jacobus

Alfacharlie

War Hero
You’re still walting then? As wrecks said, you will not say when you served??
Edited to add. You are a spunker.

Jacobus

War Hero
Bravo bravissimo. The first educated response! Thank you. I had entered into the slough of despond so far as Navy Net (Rum Ration) responses were concerned-- until your reply.
Thank you, again, Jacobus
Il n’y a pas de quoi.

D

Deleted 96812

You’re still walting then? As wrecks said, you will not say when you served??
Edited to add. You are a spunker.
As I am about to leave" Navy Net to its own devices ,let me tell you when I served in the Armed Forces. One hopes it will titillate you all.
I Joined Royal Arthur ,Corsham 1947. Prince Philip had just departed to further woo Elizabeth.
I left 1963 never having achieved the 16 years necessary for pension.
The Colonial Service well rewarded me ( pension-wise)for My Lords Commissioners failings.
It is regrettable, but despite my best and others efforts--who I am currently sitting alongside's .best efforts to make Rum Ration something --They and I have failed.
Those that have caused it to fail will know who they are.
Infantile expressions such as " Bellended Walt" are responsible. The Royal Navy is an Armed Force -- Well looking at the TV showing of HMS Duncan I thought it was --Probably not. so today.
I met up with Prince Philip again in Malawi in 1964f for the Independence Ceremony. We both now sport the Malawi Independence Medal. His amongst dozens -mine amongst three

Alfacharlie

War Hero
As I am about to leave" Navy Net to its own devices ,let me tell you when I served in the Armed Forces. One hopes it will titillate you all.
I Joined Royal Arthur ,Corsham 1947. Prince Philip had just departed to further woo Elizabeth.
I left 1963 never having achieved the 16 years necessary for pension.
The Colonial Service well rewarded me ( pension-wise)for My Lords Commissioners failings.
It is regrettable, but despite my best and others efforts--who I am currently sitting alongside's .best efforts to make Rum Ration something --They and I have failed.
Those that have caused it to fail will know who they are.
Infantile expressions such as " Bellended Walt" are responsible. The Royal Navy is an Armed Force -- Well looking at the TV showing of HMS Duncan I thought it was --Probably not. so today.
I met up with Prince Philip again in Malawi in 1964f for the Independence Ceremony. We both now sport the Malawi Independence Medal. His amongst dozens -mine amongst three
I do hold respect for you. But, the crayoning on threads? I reckon, personally, you have mega dit’s. However, still unsure on the mystery of random names.

Anyway, for what it’s worth, I actually ‘DO’ agree with some of your posts.
To be honest, don’t delete your account. I’m a ‘hot head’ etc. But bollocks, I’ll carry on.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
@H2SO4, your arrogance is astounding in the fact you believe you are the panacea for everything on RR that you perceive as lacking.

You and I both know you will not leave the site, you will just resurrect yourself under another name, I would suggest Lazarus would be appropriate.

You also say that you and the people next to you tried to improve the site, the only people next to you are your many sock puppets, if you can see people next to you I would suggest you move away from the mirror.

D

Deleted 96812

@H2SO4, your arrogance is astounding in the fact you believe you are the panacea for everything on RR that you perceive as lacking.

You and I both know you will not leave the site, you will just resurrect yourself under another name, I would suggest Lazarus would be appropriate.

You also say that you and the people next to you tried to improve the site, the only people next to you are your many sock puppets, if you can see people next to you I would suggest you move away from the mirror.
My wife,, a onetime3/O WRNS from HMS Raleigh, where I met her, tells me to remain and continue to take them to task until such times--in desperation,- they give you the Float Test

Alfacharlie

War Hero
My wife,, a onetime3/O WRNS from HMS Raleigh, where I met her, tells me to remain and continue to take them to task until such times--in desperation,- they give you the Float Test
Does she tell you what to do all the time???

#justasking

Mine fucking does.

sampost

Badgeman
We both now sport the Malawi Independence Medal. His amongst dozens -mine amongst three
You must be a font of knowledge on things Nyasaland. I had cousins up there who motored down to us at the coast when I was very young. Years later I met up with them in Durban on my way East. I always thought the husband worked for Union Castle on the Lake, but perhaps I have that wrong. Did Union Castle operate a service on the Lake, or was it some other company?

crash_evans

War Hero
I still think this fuck stick is Rose. Hence the short notice jump on her posts after her departure.

Maybe I’m wrong.

Edited to reflect we are actually in Lils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads