Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CREDDLY - The (brief) Return of ME ME ME!!!

CREDDLY - The Return of the bone questioner!

Your long lost deity has returned!

By my calculations it's been over 5 years. For those who remember me, ask me anything!

Last edited:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Are you still Welsh?
Did you ever get the right sized grip?
How's the ironing coming along?
Are you now or have you ever been a fully qualified Rating?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Marvelous, we could do with some inward-looking, attention seeking prolific posters. We haven't had any for a few hours, apparently.

Welcome back to the "it's all about me" domain.

Your long lost deity has returned!

By my calculations it's been over 5 years. For those who remember me, ask me anything!

Creddly,

Your adventures at RR were before my (and many current poster's) time but the archives indicate that you have 'returned' once previously: http://www.navy-net.co.uk/joining-up-royal-navy-recruiting/33666-hi-people-creddly-returns.html

As your RR trail went cold when your RNAC date loomed large there's an untold story for those missing five years...

Care to share?

After all, back in the day, it does like a lot of the then RR contributors were rooting for you to succeed in the RN and perhaps some of those currently awaiting entry might benefit from your experience and adventures since your last appearance here?

Creddly,

Your adventures at RR were before my (and many current poster's) time but the archives indicate that you have 'returned' once previously: http://www.navy-net.co.uk/joining-up-royal-navy-recruiting/33666-hi-people-creddly-returns.html

As your RR trail went cold when your RNAC date loomed large there's an untold story for those missing five years...

Care to share?

After all, back in the day, it does like a lot of the then RR contributors were rooting for you to succeed in the RN and perhaps some of those currently awaiting entry might benefit from your experience and adventures since your last appearance here?

Oh dear mother of God...... Bob, please, for fucksake dont encourage him.

In a nutshell Creddy is the reason many members on RR are less than fair to newbies, he asked so many mind numbingly bone questions day after day after fucking day most people got sick to death of newbies and questions.

I was hoping creddy had finally realised he was destined to be one of lifes losers and had either retired from using the internet in favour of sniffing glue on a park bench in Haverford west or had done the decent thing and starved to death after hacking his own head off. Sadly it appears he hasn't.

Blobs,

:shock: I just knew that there had to be a sound reason for you to have offered him a job as your Roadie on that UK tour... :wink:

(I assumed, like his Army failure, that he'd also failed at the RN but just possible that he might have done his minimum service and PVR'd it.)

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
One of the other non RN passing out quims did a nice 'RN Basic for Dummies" mock up especially for Credley of the Grip, it gave me a good laugh.
i'll do a search.

Good to see you back Creddly, we must have joined up around the same time.

Aha, but is he really back - Not beyond the realms of possibility that a cunning MOD conspiracy has hi-jacked and revived an old, disused but still valid, User Name for nefarious purposes.

'tis what they sometimes do in down-town Modville; just to move the site along a little whenever the bites are slow in coming.

Seadog

War Hero
There are new rules of engagement for the mods, inspired by the US Marshals' shoot on sight policy of the good old days.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say that creddly's re-re-appearance, TMF/redmist's disappearance (shot on third sight by one of the new marshals) and creddly's avatar are connected.

Perhaps creddly could do us all a favour. Mod options, tools, tactics and capabilities have never been so deadly and our collective tolerance for cyber ODs, me me me merchants and zero sum contributors been so low.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Creddly Resurgam... in the Fleet! The Gash Barge 2
S Creddly Classics Diamond Lil's 2
leeblease For Creddly Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
D What happened to Creddly? The Quarterdeck 20
Ninja_Stoker Creddly's just got back from the AFCO thread. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 55
creddly Hi people - Creddly returns Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 42
B Pre HMS Raleigh brief Joining the Royal Navy 5
vauxhall Roadshow Brief at ARRC Imjin Barracks 17 October Finance & Pensions 0
L Pre joining brief Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
Subsunk Leaving Harbour Brief and Entering Harbour Brief The Quarterdeck 32
G Pre joining brief Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Ninja_Stoker PRNC Video Brief now available; Feedback request Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 59
S Pre Entry Brief Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
daffy1 Brief description on running Health & Fitness 0
digger84 Naval Service Quarterly Pocket Brief Current Affairs 11
G Pre-brief date? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
GuyC Pre Joining Brief Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Seadog Labour Planning To Brief Against Gen Dannatt? Current Affairs 30
S AIB De-brief Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
H AIB Brief Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
J Pre-joining brief. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
B Pre-Joining Brief. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
dunjamon ENGINEER INFORMATIONS SYSTEMS E(IS) – BRANCH BRIEF Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 43
J AIB Brief Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
S Pre joining brief tomorrow Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
S Correct attire for Pre-joining brief Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
D A brief but important career Current Affairs 6
MoD_RSS Milestone for runway works at RAF Lossiemouth as aircraft return MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Rummer's Return! Diamond Lil's 13
MoD_RSS Taskforce for safe return to global travel launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Return of students to universities statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Culture Secretary kick starts expert taskforce to work on fans' return to elite sports venues MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 25 Argentine students return from studying in the UK with Chevening MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government accelerating pothole mapping project to support motorists and cyclists ahead of school return MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New pilots announced for return of spectators to elite sport MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than half a billion pounds to help people return home from hospital MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK House Price Index to return MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health and care workers to self-isolate on return to England from high-risk countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health and care workers to self-isolate on return to UK from high-risk countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pilots announced for return of spectators to elite sports events MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recreational team sport to return safely this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transformative Agriculture Bill moves forward with return to Lords MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Phased return to Survey and Inspection in the UK this month MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted to visit when schools and colleges return in the autumn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vital project work leading return to workplaces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Return to work plan remains on track MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bus, plane… and horseback: How the Foreign Office helped a British traveller return home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government outlines conditions for elite athletes' return to competitive training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charter flights from Caribbean Islands for British travellers to return to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further visa extensions for those unable to return home due to coronavirus MoD News 0