CREDDLY - The (brief) Return of ME ME ME!!!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by creddly, May 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CREDDLY - The Return of the bone questioner!

Your long lost deity has returned!

By my calculations it's been over 5 years. For those who remember me, ask me anything!

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  2. Welcome back Credders. What are you up to these days?

3. Hotel manager, sir. For obvious reasons I can't state which.

4. Are you still Welsh?
    Did you ever get the right sized grip?
    How's the ironing coming along?
    Are you now or have you ever been a fully qualified Rating?

• Like Like x 1
  5. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Still overweight ?.

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Marvelous, we could do with some inward-looking, attention seeking prolific posters. We haven't had any for a few hours, apparently.

Welcome back to the "it's all about me" domain.

• Like Like x 3
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Who have you been bugging with dopey questions for the last 5 years?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Welcome back.

How was prison?

9. Is that what you call a customer feedback survey?

10. Creddly,

Your adventures at RR were before my (and many current poster's) time but the archives indicate that you have 'returned' once previously: http://www.navy-net.co.uk/joining-up-royal-navy-recruiting/33666-hi-people-creddly-returns.html

As your RR trail went cold when your RNAC date loomed large there's an untold story for those missing five years...

Care to share?

After all, back in the day, it does like a lot of the then RR contributors were rooting for you to succeed in the RN and perhaps some of those currently awaiting entry might benefit from your experience and adventures since your last appearance here?

11. As a hotel manager could you recomend me a good steam iron?

12. wet_blobby

Oh dear mother of God...... Bob, please, for fucksake dont encourage him.

In a nutshell Creddy is the reason many members on RR are less than fair to newbies, he asked so many mind numbingly bone questions day after day after fucking day most people got sick to death of newbies and questions.

I was hoping creddy had finally realised he was destined to be one of lifes losers and had either retired from using the internet in favour of sniffing glue on a park bench in Haverford west or had done the decent thing and starved to death after hacking his own head off. Sadly it appears he hasn't.

13. ..
    Blobs,

:shock: I just knew that there had to be a sound reason for you to have offered him a job as your Roadie on that UK tour... :wink:

(I assumed, like his Army failure, that he'd also failed at the RN but just possible that he might have done his minimum service and PVR'd it.)

14. One of the other non RN passing out quims did a nice 'RN Basic for Dummies" mock up especially for Credley of the Grip, it gave me a good laugh.
    i'll do a search.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Good to see you back Creddly, we must have joined up around the same time.

16. Aha, but is he really back - Not beyond the realms of possibility that a cunning MOD conspiracy has hi-jacked and revived an old, disused but still valid, User Name for nefarious purposes.

'tis what they sometimes do in down-town Modville; just to move the site along a little whenever the bites are slow in coming.

17. wet_blobby

FUCK...... we're not that sadistic Bob.

18. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

There are new rules of engagement for the mods, inspired by the US Marshals' shoot on sight policy of the good old days.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say that creddly's re-re-appearance, TMF/redmist's disappearance (shot on third sight by one of the new marshals) and creddly's avatar are connected.

Perhaps creddly could do us all a favour. Mod options, tools, tactics and capabilities have never been so deadly and our collective tolerance for cyber ODs, me me me merchants and zero sum contributors been so low.

19. AAF

AAF Badgeman

20. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Sorry Stirling. Linky no worky. You're trying too hard. Let your rehabilitation happen naturally there's a good chap.

• Like Like x 1