Credders where are you?

How did you get on at the RNAC, I thought you would be shitting yourself to get home and share your experiences with us.

I hope you havent been put in DQ's for getting caught with your Ipod/Incorrect size bag/Wrong haircut, etc.

wet_blobby

War Hero
Perhaps he's pulled down at the Harbour lights and has donated the contents of his lurve spuds to some unsuspecting cornish woman..................a baby creeders...... :eek:mg:

wet_blobby said:
Perhaps he's pulled down at the Harbour lights and has donated the contents of his lurve spuds to some unsuspecting cornish woman..................a baby creeders...... :eek:mg:
*shivers*

RNAC is at Rosyth. So if they're lucky enough to get a run ashore, it'll be down Edinburgh. Doubt it though.

At this moment Credders will be gulping down his sixth tinnie after realising that the RN is VERY different to the Brigade of Pongos. His boots will be gleaming, his kit immaculate and he'll be wearing the RN Lifesaving Medal for stopping his classmates from topping themselves from the shock of having to operate an iron, clean up after themselves and actually wash their own keks, for the very first time in their lives. Of course Credders took his mum with him, being well organised! :biggrin:

Perhaps Credders is here.....

http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=185343.html#185343

stirling said:
He has realised that the sheep in Scotland are far bonnier than the Blodwyns he usually traps so he is having an ELWE sans wellies :dwarf:
Is that true Stirling? Can you list the pros and cons on Scottish vs Welsh sheep for those of us inexperienced in such matters?

Baaaaa! Get off me Shandy!....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Miscellaneous 0
Shakey Blue Jokes 0
Chicogiz The Quarterdeck 14