Credders where are you?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by leeblease, Nov 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How did you get on at the RNAC, I thought you would be shitting yourself to get home and share your experiences with us.

I hope you havent been put in DQ's for getting caught with your Ipod/Incorrect size bag/Wrong haircut, etc.
  2. Now, now Lee, he's probably still on the train back home to the Valleys isn't it.
    NZB :w00t:
  3. I think when you reach the Welsh border you have to take a pack horse to reach the Valleys NZB. I could be wrong.
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Perhaps he's pulled down at the Harbour lights and has donated the contents of his lurve spuds to some unsuspecting cornish woman..................a baby creeders...... :eek:mg:
  5. You were up early this morning. Don't tell me, you swamped Shaggy's sofa and had to sneak out early :w00t:
  6. wet_blobby

I left the club early so I didn't swamp the seat.... :oops:
  7. Blobby, your location would suggest an entirely different chain of events. "Somewhere near a wet patch"! :pottytrain3:
  8. wet_blobby

leeblease, I'll have you know the list of venues I've swamped in is long.. :lol: :tongue:
  9. I hope you was always bottom rack.
  10. wet_blobby

11. he's probably asleep
  12. *shivers*

RNAC is at Rosyth. So if they're lucky enough to get a run ashore, it'll be down Edinburgh. Doubt it though.
  13. any word yet?
  14. maybe he's in military prison for breach of holdall size limitations
  15. At this moment Credders will be gulping down his sixth tinnie after realising that the RN is VERY different to the Brigade of Pongos. His boots will be gleaming, his kit immaculate and he'll be wearing the RN Lifesaving Medal for stopping his classmates from topping themselves from the shock of having to operate an iron, clean up after themselves and actually wash their own keks, for the very first time in their lives. Of course Credders took his mum with him, being well organised! :biggrin:

Perhaps Credders is here.....
  16. BUMP to keep a lookout for Credders...

17. mmm she is nice!

I reckon she bagged off on him whilst he was away at the RNAC, and he is too upset to come online and speak about it.
  18. Not bad for a Welsh lass I tell thee.
  19. He has realised that the sheep in Scotland are far bonnier than the Blodwyns he usually traps so he is having an ELWE sans wellies :dwarf:
  20. Is that true Stirling? Can you list the pros and cons on Scottish vs Welsh sheep for those of us inexperienced in such matters?

Baaaaa! Get off me Shandy!....