Creases in Trousers

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Ja5on, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I keep getting tramlines and I am worried I will fail kit muster at raleigh. Has anyone got any tips on how to iron trousers avoiding tramlines?

2. For the love of Brian Christ, you are back aren't you?

3. use starch and lots of it, when u get your crease keep going over it so it stays there and use that crease all the time.

Or run a thin line of soap up the inside of your trouser crease and by that i mean turn your trousers inside out and use the soap there on the crease and it should stay. :)

4. Only for info. You are safe in Diamond lils etc. Anyway I thought you lot where moaning because all your mongs had left the nest?

5. You should take the time to stitch the creases in. Yes it takes ages but that's what we all do. Your Part one instructor will show you how if you ask.

6. Well, it would appear you haven't gone anywhere.

7. Nope unfortunatly my foot is still holding me back possibly looking at Jan 2011 now if I am lucky enough. It's depressing I just want to get on with it now.

8. That's a lame excuse!

9. Your right I should get a foot hold of myself!!

(sorry that was the best I could come up with)

10. Do you do all your washing and ironing?

11. Yes I live on my own I have to, unless I want the homeless look.

12. You're just a mong then.

13. Your joining in Jan 2011 and your worrying about the creases in your trousers now? :roll: FFS :roll:

14. #

Just want to be prepared, apart from that I wear suits to work and I want to save money. At the moment I send my trousers to the ironing lady once a week.

15. Switching on the iron would probably be a good start, or even try switching on FULL STOP.

16. Just to clarify I know how to iron everything else Shirts, bed linen, T Shirts etc. I just have problems with tramlines in trousers.

17. I'm sure if you ask your DI at Raleigh he will make up a spare bed in your mess deck for your ironing lady

18. I also have a gardener who visits once a month and a house cleaner who visits once every two weeks can I bring them too?

19. I don't know how much you've researched Raleigh but there is not much need for a gardener , the cleaner will come in handy though :lol:

20. If Nailz is still around you could ask him for a special car parking slot as well and then you can take your driver with you.