Crayoning version of the Royal Mail privatising thread

fishhead

War Hero
The Royal Mail has been descibed in another thread as a"Jewel in the Crown".If the Crown was made for Argos maybe.More like a Carbuncle on the Bum.

scouse

War Hero
:roll: :roll: If you think the Posties, are doing such a bad job, at delivering a Universal Guarentee service. Just wait till the Tories and Liberals Privatise the Royal Mail, and link up with TNT and Deutsche post. Stand by for 3 and 5 day delivery cycle.. and no more universal guarantee, unless you are prepared to pay, shed loads for it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11258649

JonnoJonno

Banned
The service is generally pretty good, but if I had to deliver my international on the back of a three-legged Llama I would do it in a flash in exchange for watching Royal Mail staff fall in to their road-side picket fires.

scouse

War Hero
The Royal Mail increased its operating profit by £83 million in the last financial year to £404 million, :wink: :wink:

JonnoJonno

Banned
scouse said:
The Royal Mail increased its operating profit by £83 million in the last financial year to £404 million, :wink: :wink:
You're not helping maintain my rage at all are you? :D

I suppose I'll reserve my opinion until I find out how much the privatised posties nick in comparison to the ones hopefully getting a shock soon.

scouse

War Hero
Streaky said:
I suppose I'll reserve my opinion until I find out how much the privatised posties nick in comparison to the ones hopefully getting a shock soon.
:oops: Quiet a lot!!! i should imagine on the new Minimum wage they will be payed, when privatised and of course you can , forget about the vetting and security checks :roll: :roll:

scouse said:
and of course you can , forget about there vetting and security checks :roll: :roll:
Luckily I stopped getting secret stuff in the post when the Soviet Union collapsed.