Crayoning version of the Royal Mail privatising thread

The Royal Mail has been descibed in another thread as a"Jewel in the Crown".If the Crown was made for Argos maybe.More like a Carbuncle on the Bum.

:roll: :roll: If you think the Posties, are doing such a bad job, at delivering a Universal Guarentee service. Just wait till the Tories and Liberals Privatise the Royal Mail, and link up with TNT and Deutsche post. Stand by for 3 and 5 day delivery cycle.. and no more universal guarantee, unless you are prepared to pay, shed loads for it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11258649

The service is generally pretty good, but if I had to deliver my international on the back of a three-legged Llama I would do it in a flash in exchange for watching Royal Mail staff fall in to their road-side picket fires.

The Royal Mail increased its operating profit by £83 million in the last financial year to £404 million, :wink: :wink:

I suppose I'll reserve my opinion until I find out how much the privatised posties nick in comparison to the ones hopefully getting a shock soon.

Streaky said:
I suppose I'll reserve my opinion until I find out how much the privatised posties nick in comparison to the ones hopefully getting a shock soon.
:oops: Quiet a lot!!! i should imagine on the new Minimum wage they will be payed, when privatised and of course you can , forget about the vetting and security checks :roll: :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
finknottle The Quarterdeck 5
Blackrat Diamond Lil's 262
fishmiester Diamond Lil's 8