Crayoning version of the Royal Mail privatising thread

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by JonnoJonno, Sep 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can't wait for lots of whingeing, malingering posties to lose their jobs/benefits and realise that they really did have it easy.

I would like to see a bonfire made out of them, using Firemen as kindling.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11258649

2. The Royal Mail has been descibed in another thread as a"Jewel in the Crown".If the Crown was made for Argos maybe.More like a Carbuncle on the Bum.

3. :roll: :roll: If you think the Posties, are doing such a bad job, at delivering a Universal Guarentee service. Just wait till the Tories and Liberals Privatise the Royal Mail, and link up with TNT and Deutsche post. Stand by for 3 and 5 day delivery cycle.. and no more universal guarantee, unless you are prepared to pay, shed loads for it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11258649

4. The service is generally pretty good, but if I had to deliver my international on the back of a three-legged Llama I would do it in a flash in exchange for watching Royal Mail staff fall in to their road-side picket fires.

5. The Royal Mail increased its operating profit by £83 million in the last financial year to £404 million, :wink: :wink:

6. You're not helping maintain my rage at all are you? :D

7. I suppose I'll reserve my opinion until I find out how much the privatised posties nick in comparison to the ones hopefully getting a shock soon.

8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

The worlds greatest postie, that cunt Pat and his little fuckn rat can join the dole.

[​IMG]

9. :oops: Quiet a lot!!! i should imagine on the new Minimum wage they will be payed, when privatised and of course you can , forget about the vetting and security checks :roll: :roll:

10. Luckily I stopped getting secret stuff in the post when the Soviet Union collapsed.