CRASH

Discussion in 'Motoring' started by SJRM_RN, Nov 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So there I was today, minding my own business, on my way to Drake. Get off the A38, down the slip-road, and ... BANG!!

Feck me, I only went and ran onto the back of some poor bloke who was minding his own business waiting to pull out.

What a stupid cnut I was! too busy looking at the traffic on the road I was wanting to join to be concentrating on the bloke in front, who i thought was going to pull out.

Still, no-one injured, just some very dented cars.

Yes, yes, I know, I am a pr1ck!

2. Where there is blame, there is a claim!

I have spent the past eight weeks reading accident reports and at least you didn't reverse into someone in Tesco's car park..which seems to be stupidly common from all the reports I read.

3. Hope your no claims is protected --or next years insurance premium
    will be needing a lot more dosh!!

G :fish:

4. 'What a stupid cnut I was!'

And ANY of us could be, a part of life, probably best avoided but then life isn't perfect.
    Good luck.

5. I wouldn't worry too much mate nobody was hurt and its only metal after all!!

6. A week after moving into our new house I reversed into a neighbours parked car with my defender. 'welcome to the neighbourhood' I sensed. However, what followed (for the second time now) was a rather indifferent attitude,
    'Don't worry mate, I won't claim!'
    Preferring instead to sort it out privately...

Speaks volumes I think!!

7. One winters day it was icy as hell, managed to get out of the drive (my house is on a hill), turned to drive off and that was it, no control whatsoever. As I slithered down the hill I saw my neighbour looking out of his window. as the car slid past sideways on I gave him a "royal wave" as I bounced off his car and came to rest on the kerb. He thought it was hilarious as did I. Our respective wives however..............

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Me, having fun in a Pusser's Land Rover last week... 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryylFluCL28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhhzvCJKDtM

9. And there was me thinking you were working :roll:

Spookily that first vid was a parody of my little bump

10. sgtpepperband

It is work! Norwegian road laws say that all drivers must conduct snow and ice training before they take a vehicle on the roads... :wink:

11. I know but you didn't have to enjoy it :evil:

12. sgtpepperband

Hehe, I hated it! In fact, I hated it so much, I did it again. and again. And again. And Pusser paid for me to do it! Great, innit?! :thumbleft: