CRASH

S

SJRM_RN

Guest
#1
So there I was today, minding my own business, on my way to Drake. Get off the A38, down the slip-road, and ... BANG!!

Feck me, I only went and ran onto the back of some poor bloke who was minding his own business waiting to pull out.

What a stupid cnut I was! too busy looking at the traffic on the road I was wanting to join to be concentrating on the bloke in front, who i thought was going to pull out.

Still, no-one injured, just some very dented cars.

Yes, yes, I know, I am a pr1ck!
 

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
#2
Where there is blame, there is a claim!

I have spent the past eight weeks reading accident reports and at least you didn't reverse into someone in Tesco's car park..which seems to be stupidly common from all the reports I read.
 
#5
StixJimboRM said:
So there I was today, minding my own business, on my way to Drake. Get off the A38, down the slip-road, and ... BANG!!

Feck me, I only went and ran onto the back of some poor bloke who was minding his own business waiting to pull out.

What a stupid cnut I was! too busy looking at the traffic on the road I was wanting to join to be concentrating on the bloke in front, who i thought was going to pull out.

Still, no-one injured, just some very dented cars.

Yes, yes, I know, I am a pr1ck!
I wouldn't worry too much mate nobody was hurt and its only metal after all!!
 

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
#6
A week after moving into our new house I reversed into a neighbours parked car with my defender. 'welcome to the neighbourhood' I sensed. However, what followed (for the second time now) was a rather indifferent attitude,
'Don't worry mate, I won't claim!'
Preferring instead to sort it out privately...

Speaks volumes I think!!
 
#7
One winters day it was icy as hell, managed to get out of the drive (my house is on a hill), turned to drive off and that was it, no control whatsoever. As I slithered down the hill I saw my neighbour looking out of his window. as the car slid past sideways on I gave him a "royal wave" as I bounced off his car and came to rest on the kerb. He thought it was hilarious as did I. Our respective wives however..............
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#8
WreckerL said:
One winters day it was icy as hell, managed to get out of the drive (my house is on a hill), turned to drive off and that was it, no control whatsoever. As I slithered down the hill I saw my neighbour looking out of his window. as the car slid past sideways on I gave him a "royal wave" as I bounced off his car and came to rest on the kerb. He thought it was hilarious as did I. Our respective wives however..............
Me, having fun in a Pusser's Land Rover last week... 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryylFluCL28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhhzvCJKDtM
 
#9
sgtpepperband said:
WreckerL said:
One winters day it was icy as hell, managed to get out of the drive (my house is on a hill), turned to drive off and that was it, no control whatsoever. As I slithered down the hill I saw my neighbour looking out of his window. as the car slid past sideways on I gave him a "royal wave" as I bounced off his car and came to rest on the kerb. He thought it was hilarious as did I. Our respective wives however..............
Me, having fun in a Pusser's Land Rover last week... 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryylFluCL28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhhzvCJKDtM

And there was me thinking you were working :roll:

Spookily that first vid was a parody of my little bump
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#10
It is work! Norwegian road laws say that all drivers must conduct snow and ice training before they take a vehicle on the roads... :wink:
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#12
Hehe, I hated it! In fact, I hated it so much, I did it again. and again. And again. And Pusser paid for me to do it! Great, innit?! :thumbleft:
 

Similar threads