Crap Saturday??

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by drewfester, Jan 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had a bit of a crap day today, me and Mrs DF have looked after the neighbors bunny rabbit when they go on holiday every year for the past 4 years, this morning I go to feed said bunny and find it stiff in its sleeping bit. Neighbors back later today :(. Typical!!!
    Anyway, how has anyone else had a crappy Saturday??????

2. Whats wrong with a rabbit with a hard on?

3. No rabbit pie there, at least it sounded peaceful.

4. Every cloud........

http://www.google.co.uk/rabbit-recipes-hugh-fearnley-whittingstall

5. We'll call that a dead heat (no pun intended!) Handler!

6. Im sure everyone has heard the dit(urban myth?) about that happening and someone rushing out to replace the dead rabbit with an identical one. Once they return the kid runs back in the house to tell the parents that the bunny has come back from the dead(It popped its clogs just before they went away!). Ive had a crap day cos just bought a new Sony DVD player,got it back home to find no HDMI or any other cable supplied so just went back and they havent got any in stock!

7. Shit happens ! :pottytrain4:

8. A crap Saturday, I can blackcat that bastard. I have had a crap week.
    Have been having a few issues in the plumbing dept. basically having a few issues talking a piss.
    Went for an inspection Friday, this involves some twat showing a flexible endoscope down my Japs eye..
    Turns out my prostate is enlarged. But, the bastard keeps going with the scope up into my bladder for a quick shuftie.
    There he finds 2 tumors. Nice, rounded off the weekend perfectly.
    Diagnosis bladder cancer with enlarged prostate. Going in for surgery in a couple of weeks.
    Hope I don't end up like e bloody rabbit.

9. Fuckin hell mate sorry to hear that. You're on a winner when they catch it early so don't give up on things just yet.
    When they get it out you may need KY for a wank but other that that she's right.
    Best of luck with it mate and I'll be waiting for the good news in a week or two.
    Steve.

10. Bloody hell sorry to ear that but they have caught it early which is always a good thing, keeping a listening watch this channel +

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Turns out that bird i pulled last night had a cock. I thought she had a mahoosive clit and was a tad surpised i found it.

Not sure if that constitutes crapness or a result to be honest.

12. Walking Street?

13. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Good Saturday, Wasps had a massive win.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Realy sorry to hear that. Same thing happened to my dad a few years ago. He's now in remission thankfully

Hope all goes well and let us all know :)

15. Should be fine. Lucky to have caught it when they did.
    Looking forwards to some surgeon shoving a sharp implement down my Japs eye.

16. The quicker way to get at you is to cut your pecker off at the base.
    This makes the hole bigger and there is less time involved thus saving the overstretched NHS money.
    I would do the whole op myself if you like.
    How hard can it be?

17. wal

wal Badgeman

Yer, that endoscope up the japs eye is some what uncomfortable but you'll soon be pissing out of it again just like Rummers does in his sleep.

18. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Ranner, pm inbound.

19. Mate, sorry to hear that, but caught it early is good.

But I heard in the naffi que, if you take 6 brufin, a pint of limers (neat obviously) and 24 off, it will cure anything.(apart from frogmans gash diving dits)

But today I did spend in the rain doing 6 knots, in a dodgey sea rider, with knack erred motor whalers.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  20. No worries about NHS. Not valid in the US.
    Have to pay via our health insurance. Luckily I have it as opposed to 47 million other yanks.