crap days

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, May 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is when you have a crap day - everything lands on your desk in a oner??

typical monday this.......... one thing after another...................

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry:
  2. Roll on Friday. Dont help when you aint been paid for 2 weeks and no, I not on JPA....
  3. Tell me about it, just started to do work on my computer to find its got a virus! GREAT!
  4. dont even get me started............... "yes we know you left the navy in april, but it takes 10 days for us to be notified and then anything upto 3 weeks to calculate your final pay!".............

hello--- 23 xdaily rate of pay - tax n insurance - takes minutes- not bloody 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  5. Thats life, shit always hits the fan, always makes everything else seem shit, when you have had one bad thing .
  6. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

well my monday is nearing its end...... lets go to the bar - oh bugger there isn't one...
  7. I'm working nights at the mo...crap days nah...only when I can't find the toothpicks to prop me eyelids up!!!!

8. bar????????? did someone say bar - sod it- first rounds on me!!!!!!!!!
  9. I will get my my funnel, Just need someone to pour ?
  10. funnel ready..........
  11. If it was fun it wouldn't be called work
  12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

My mondays been pretty good so far, and I'm off to the pub in a bit...what am I doing wrong?
  13. WOW, Lovely jugs