Cracked it.

After much deliberation, I have decided that the best way to become rich, successful, and important is to join a social forum such as Rum Ration.:laughing2:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I only joined this forum because i'm an internet hardman and i want to annoy people. That's my reward.

I only joined this forum because i'm an internet hardman and i want to annoy people. That's my reward.
FFS Blackrat I had you down as a fcuking Rambo gollywog killing mercenary bastard , now you state your'e just an armchair internet warrior, please tell me its not true if so its like finding out your dad never served in the war and your mum sold her bits down the high street to darkies and eastern europeans

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
FFS Blackrat I had you down as a fcuking Rambo gollywog killing mercenary bastard , now you state your'e just an armchair internet warrior, please tell me its not true if so its like finding out your dad never served in the war and your mum sold her bits down the high street to darkies and eastern europeans
Sorry mucker. This is me;

What the fucks wrong with that. I suppose the dad bit could be twitchy:laughing2: