Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crabs will soon be extinct!

MG Maniac

War Hero
Seems that the current fashion of women shaving /bikini waxing their "bits" has almost made Crabs extinct in Australia!

Which made me wonder if some "tree hugging conservationist" will soon be on TV getting everyone to donate £2 a week to save the Pubic Louse from extinction!

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I opened this expecting to see something else entirely, based on the subject heading.

What a disappointment . . .

Looks like a bad wiring job

Try Specsavers:

slim

War Hero
Seems that the current fashion of women shaving /bikini waxing their "bits" has almost made Crabs extinct in Australia!

Which made me wonder if some "tree hugging conservationist" will soon be on TV getting everyone to donate £2 a week to save the Pubic Louse from extinction!

Perhaps someone should put this idea on the government web site just to see what support it gets:toothy2:

fishhead

War Hero
I might volunteer for the enforcement(or is it upholding) Force.It'll be a rough job but someones got to do it.

Handler

War Hero
In the days of the old ToT, a good cure was to soak the pubic area in 'bubbly' then put a good spoonful of sand over the area the n wait, the crabs wouls appear, get pissed on the bubbly and then proceed to stone each other to death with the sand . Job done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Bloody crabs! The Book Club 6
Taztiff Crabs getting their feet wet? Current Affairs 5
E I'm Covered In Crabs Tsch Ta Tuch, Tsch Ta tuch, Tsch Ta Tuch. Diamond Lil's 6
dapperdunn No postings for Crabs. Diamond Lil's 34
D Crabs V's Pussers PR The Quarterdeck 64
Joint_Force_Harrier Gash Crabs Diamond Lil's 6
frogman007 Bloody crabs. Diamond Lil's 7
scouse Crabs in 52 with 300 aircraft on display The Fleet Air Arm 6
scouse Crabs at play 70s Style The Fleet Air Arm 0
wet_blobby Crabs.....Making shit up since April's fool day 1918 Diamond Lil's 53
Rumrat I said oops crabs round my bed I said crabs longside my bed. Diamond Lil's 67
trelawney126 MOD Orders 14 Wookas for the Crabs The Fleet Air Arm 7
boredwafu CHF - Crabs stiffing us?? Read and respond..... The Fleet Air Arm 0
trelawney126 How many have the Crabs got Left?l The Fleet Air Arm 5
stan_the_man Fcuking Crabs Diamond Lil's 8
The_Caretaker Hilarys got Crabs Miscellaneous 0
F Another reason they should bin the crabs and not the RN The Gash Barge 3
Joint_Force_Harrier The SAS cant get him so send in the Crabs!!!!! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 16
Joint_Force_Harrier Percy & The Crabs but No Jack? Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 8
2_deck_dash Crabs crash into each other. Current Affairs 21
Topstop The Crabs grabing the headlines again The Fleet Air Arm 4
J Ex & crabs Diamond Lil's 20
RadioSilence Despised Crabs? Diamond Lil's 54
Joint_Force_Harrier Bloody Crabs "Lorraine Kelly to hear them dripping" Diamond Lil's 12
Welshy What do Crabs do... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 30
M The Bloody Crabs RR Greatest Threads 239
oberon BZ RN & Crabs Current Affairs 4
silverfox Once again the Crabs blow their own foot off..... Diamond Lil's 50
W Vulcan Crabs Current Affairs 18
F Why Don't the Crabs Contribute? The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS Exciting new event coming soon! MoD News 0
D Next lockdown coming soon? The Gash Barge 12
MoD_RSS Speed mentoring event coming soon! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA procurement opportunity launching soon for providers to access additional funding to deliver 19 to 24 AEB funded traineeships MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How a Manchester motorway could soon get its missing link MoD News 1
B How soon will the commonwealth hold be taken off please? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
P Enlighten a soon to be Sailor with your wildest stories from runs ashore! The Quarterdeck 17
J How soon after AIB (FAA) is the Aircrew Medical? Joining the Royal Navy 1
U First deployment coming up soon, what should I bring? RFA 10
J Joining as an officer at 26 (soon 27) years old Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
M Could I be given my PRNC and Raleigh dates soon? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 69
U Interview soon, question about facial hair RFA 9
R BRNC Soon RFA 5
Dave batley PRNC soon Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
BillyNoMates Coming to a channel near you soon. Current Affairs 55
Walter_white PRNC soon never been to the gym. Joining the Royal Navy 37
P Starting as 3\O (E) soon RFA 5
Naval_Families_Federation Your Views Wanted: CarillionAmey - Poll Closing Soon! Current Affairs 9
sgtpepperband The Guardian: "Will Chimps Soon Have Human Rights?" Current Affairs 3
SONAR-BENDER Coming soon fo the West Country! Diamond Lil's 10