CR2 intetviews next week

Discussion in 'RFA' started by goosefromryhope, Aug 27, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone joining me?
  2. Alright mate,
    I have my interview on Tuesday for CR2, have you found out much about what to expect on the interview?
  3. Not got any idea? Have you?
  4. None at all really, not found much to give me a clue. What sort of stuff have you been looking at to prepare?
  5. Job role. Knowledge of RFA and my reasons for joining RFA and my reason for picking that role.

Where ya from?
  6. Yeah, I did comms in raf so hoping that will help with role, I'm just learning about the different ships and stuff can't think of what else to do.
    From Penshaw, assuming you are from Ryhope, least will have a long train ride to revise everything.
  7. Yes mate. All the best. Hopefully we may end up starting together.

If successful do you know when we will officially start?
  8. No idea mate, hopefully soon though. I'm just wondering how competitive the interviews are, as in how many people get interviewed compared to how many places they have. Been waiting ages for this.
  9. Same here mate. 3rd application for me. Hopefully 3rd time lucky.
  10. What was Comms like in RAF?
  11. "Hello is that room service, can somebody come and fluff my pillow?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 2

12. Ha ha ha
  13. Aye something like that, all depends on postings, job is easy though. So third time, you not get interview other times?
  14. Thats right. Never got this far previously.
  15. @Penshawsteve, I'm ex-RAF Comms as well, my interview is on the 22Sep, I wonder why there is such a long gap between interview dates, is there that many going for CR2 this year. Call me paranoid, but being Scottish and having my interview post-referendum, gets me thinking.
  16. That is quite a gap between interviews, has no one else posted about having one around that time? I'm sure they wouldn't interview so many people for whatever places they have to fill.
  17. I was told all CR2 interviews to be held next week.

Any idea on likely number of people being interviewed against number of positions available?
  18. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Usually 3 interviewed per place.
  19. Thanks ExJenny

So 1 in 3 chance?

How many per classroom?
  20. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Why would it be a one in three chance, that might not accept any in that group