CP4 Job Roles

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Moonshine, Mar 17, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the job roles that are available to people that are CP4 such as myself.
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

ET(ME/WE), Logs, Medical Assistant.
  3. Thanks Ninja_Stoker. I was wondering if you could tell me how long the waiting list is for ET(ME/WE). And also what sort of scores are needed in the psychometric test for those jobs.
  4. Ninja_Stoker

About 4 to 8 months respectively, submariners 2-4 months respectively.

Recruit Test scores are "NAAFI Cosmic - UK eyes only". That said, they are on the RN website if you know where to look: http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/~/media...rence library/br 3/Br3book/Matrix RNRMRFA.pdf
  5. I'm currently in the application for the Royal Marines but have been thinking about how the Royal Navy would be a more realistic long term career for me. Should I phone up my CA and see what they think and find out what jobs would be available to me with my psychometric test results.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

I would. We're crap at telepathy.;)

Good luck - AFCO contact details in the signature block.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thank you. May I just ask is there a big difference between the pass mark for the marines and ET(WE)?. I looked at the PDF but didnt quite understand the RT bit at the end.

Attached Files:

8. Ninja_Stoker

The reasoning, maths, mechanical comprehension sections and "all-up" scores for tecnicians are about half as high again as the minimum score for RM.