Covid Isolation

crash_evans

War Hero
I'm wondering why the OP put the complaint in but the OIC has written to the mother.
The only reason I can think of is the OP is under 18? Otherwise, data protection would preclude anyone from dealing with NOK as they are an adult.

I’ve had the issue in reverse as a Phase 2 DO, in that the needy Mum wanted to know why little Johnny was being a scumbag.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
The only reason I can think of is the OP is under 18? Otherwise, data protection would preclude anyone from dealing with NOK as they are an adult.

I’ve had the issue in reverse as a Phase 2 DO, in that the needy Mum wanted to know why little Johnny was being a scumbag.
Both yourself and BOOTWU are correct but I got the impression the OP had completed Phase 2, I was DO to Phase 2 MA(SM)s when I was at Raleigh (amongst others) and due to the length of MA training none were U18 by the time they'd finished.

Maybe I read the post wrong.

D

Deleted 110231

Are you sure?

"Mark 'Cdr' Middleton"

Is the 'Cdr' short for something... like General or Major... ? :rolleyes:
Uniform confusion. as he was then serving with The Commando Logistics Regiment when the photograph was taken. He is a Surgeon Commander as the Bootnecks dont have their own medics.

crash_evans

War Hero
Both yourself and BOOTWU are correct but I got the impression the OP had completed Phase 2, I was DO to Phase 2 MA(SM)s when I was at Raleigh (amongst others) and due to the length of MA training none were U18 by the time they'd finished.

Maybe I read the post wrong.
I recall it being ridiculously long (MA training). Not that you would tell with the Part 4 we currently have on board..

Not quite the wham bang thank you Ma’am of a dabber course.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I recall it being ridiculously long (MA training). Not that you would tell with the Part 4 we currently have on board..

Not quite the wham bang thank you Ma’am of a dabber course.
18 months I think, and then on a sickbay or a Defence Hospital Unit iirc. When I had a 3 day holiday in Derriford a couple of years ago there was loads of young MA's helping the QARRNs, SR MAs and NHS staff. RNDHU was the cap tally, or something along those lines.