Course joining instructions

Adammc.98

Alright guys. Anyone know where to find course joining instructions? I’m imbetween joining units so I don’t really have anyone to turn to. Have a 20mm loading course in Collingwood on Tuesdays and don’t have a scooby on where to go

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
It would have made more sense to have found out before saturday morning on a bank holiday weekend.
I guess the guard room will be able to point you in the right direction to find the correct building and once inside you should be able to find the classroom or muster area as the place does have a map for course class rooms.

soleil

War Hero
Alright guys. Anyone know where to find course joining instructions? I’m imbetween joining units so I don’t really have anyone to turn to. Have a 20mm loading course in Collingwood on Tuesdays and don’t have a scooby on where to go

Try the Officer Of The Watch on 02392 723875.

Let us know how you get on.

crash_evans

War Hero

DM me with your details and I will TX the RNTM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads