Courage CSB

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by SickChippy, Mar 14, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shipmates, As a new member , please excuse my ignorance of the protocol on here but I am after some advice and or help. For reasons which are too complicated to even begin to explain , I desperately need to find an image of the much loved tinny of CSB. I did indeed find one on the net , but now I have lost the damn thing. Can any help with a link or something. :frustrated:

2. Forgive me - I'm salivating. I loved draft CSB. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

And No - can't help with image!!!

Continue to salivate!

3. csb.png

There you go

• Like Like x 1
  4. Google is your friend. I just entered Courage CSB, selected Images and there it was. Tavern Trove : Courage Sparkling Beer

• Like Like x 1
  5. dapperdunn you are a top man. cheers mate . Now if only I could find a few full cases of the stuff !!

6. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Welcome to the site SickChippy, you old duffer!:thumbright:

7. Best bit about moving to the SR's mess, from blue grenades to 40 pint barrels :) CSB Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cosmic Spine Bender !!

9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I always enjoyed CSB on draught - can you still get it in Gib?

Problem is that I always thought it a bit of an "anti-social beer" inasmuch as it rendered people into a burbling mess quicker than other beers of a similar alcoholic content.

• Like Like x 1
  10. For a good night on the dance floor.....

CSB.jpg

11. Its on sale in the States under "Courage Amber"!

12. I remember Courage bring out Amber onboard back in the late 80's, seemed to meet with mixed reactions, I quite liked it and won a Courage Amber rugby shirt in a promo thing. Still preferred apples though ;)