Councillor weds Bin Laden's son

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by ukdaytona, Jul 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A 51-year-old parish councillor from Cheshire has married a son of the world's most notorious terrorist. Jane Felix-Browne, from Moulton, near Northwich, married Omar Osama Bin Laden, 27, after romance blossomed during a holiday in Egypt.

The grandmother, who declined to take her husband's surname, says she does not care about his family background, stating she married for love.

Omar, whom she met while horse riding last September, is her sixth husband. Apparently his dad couldnt attend the function due to a previous engagement

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6292072.stm

2. I wonder what happened to her other 5 husbands?

3. Most probably shagged them to death !!

:thumright: :thumright:

4. Saw her on the Morning news going to work.

She's 51! Blimey, she looked 20 years younger than that.

5. ONLY IN ENGLAND

Ms Felix-Browne said: "There's no problem of him coming to England. Most of his aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters live in London anyway."

I bet a tenner Bin Lid is fine and well and living in the suburbs of Knutsford where he will throw a party when his son arrives on these shores! :w00t:

6. He is also still married with a child, according to this evenings News.

7. [i]I bet a tenner Bin Lid is fine and well and living in the suburbs of Knutsford where he will throw a party when his son arrives on these shores! w00t [/i]

Bin Liner is 6 foot 4 tall, and has renal failure, so has to be put on a p!ss extractor every few days, please could someone check out the local hospitals........ :rambo: :argue:

8. hey whack bin laden, have proof of it, and win $25 million from the US Government

9. Latest..........

The new Mrs BL wants to use her marriage for Peace....
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2062142.ece

Apparently there is no shortage of volunteers from Armed Response Units, Sniper Units and Armed Forces around the world wishing to be part of the welcoming commitee when he lands at Heathrow......

10. Hig is that .......married with a child....or married to a child? knowing our friends from the sandy regions

11. Does the Wanted Poster specify which Bin Laden has to be killed?

If not, then I'm off down to the armoury, and then I might just visit the happy couple and see if I can make $25 Million. :threaten:

Here's an idea. When Bin Laden Jr and his new missus send out their Thank You notes, why don't the police follow the one that they send to his dad, to thank him for the toaster or steak knives? Or is that too obvious?