Couldn't do PJFT

Max9393

Lantern Swinger
UPDATE
Just got back and I passed.. so feckin happy.
First test my bp was 158, then 159, then a miracle happened and it went to 139.

Sumo

War Hero
I'd work on your stress levels, find a way to relax. Above suggested an app, they are worth a try? Mrs S is a stress head, I tried to get her to use mindfulness to help her relax, not using that rubbish it don't work? Years later on a course she was introduced to an app called Calm, fantastic she tells me, helps her relax, helps her sleep, I listened to it, it was mindfulness? You can lead an horse to water and all that.
Other apps available, I learnt breathing and relaxation via judo& yoga, many moons ago and meditation (mindfulness), hence I don't need an app, old school.
Good luck.

Max9393

Lantern Swinger
I'd work on your stress levels, find a way to relax. Above suggested an app, they are worth a try? Mrs S is a stress head, I tried to get her to use mindfulness to help her relax, not using that rubbish it don't work? Years later on a course she was introduced to an app called Calm, fantastic she tells me, helps her relax, helps her sleep, I listened to it, it was mindfulness? You can lead an horse to water and all that.
Other apps available, I learnt breathing and relaxation via judo& yoga, many moons ago and meditation (mindfulness), hence I don't need an app, old school.
Good luck.
will do !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Diamond Lil's 4
Bandy_E The Book Club 0
Blackrat Diamond Lil's 14