Could you have seriously Donked That

Bumped ino her once when I was on holiday in Portugal. She didn't know that my mobile phone was in my shirt pocket...with j-u-s-t enough of it poking out to expose the camera function. Just before her Security Guards chased me off - I got a quick snap. Seen worse.

Bumped ino her once when I was on holiday in Portugal. She didn't know that my mobile phone was in my shirt pocket...with j-u-s-t enough of it poking out to expose the camera function. Just before her Security Guards chased me off - I got a quick snap. Seen worse.

That's not John Major!

Portillo, Gummer and Heseltine

Too right I'd give Edwina one, as my old chief used to say "A fucks a fuck, a jokes a joke and no fuck is no fucking joke". A maxim I've always stuck to.

Something to wank over at last.
Cheers Billy.