Could I be given my PRNC and Raleigh dates soon?

Good afternoon Elsie,
My comment was not directed at anyone and peoples opinions can (and are often) be construed as facts. Hence my saying nothing will replace a qualified careers adviser (which my OH is) as well as them knowing the specifics of the candidates case.
In my experience,

Let us know what your prescription was and we should be able to figure out which category you fell into.
Can be read/scanned through by someone in search of an answer as fact and COULD be used/manipulated to suit that persons situation, POSSIBLY giving that person false hope/disappointment. As has been mentioned in other posts there are a lot of factors involved in recruiting/selection and employment in an organisation as large as the Armed Forces. Unfortunately, there is no one size fits all approach that can be taken. Which is why I suggest everyone takes anything they read in an online arena with a pinch of salt.

Happy to discuss,

ebs

Midshipman
So I got a text saying my medical call is next week. Just a bit weird because I thought they would straight up reject me for my eyes. Is this good?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
ebs the danger is that when unqualified people give (well meaning) advice it can lead people into thinking its correct and cause all sorts of problems. I served in the RN a long time ago and you will notice that I rarely give advice on current things. Every now and again someone comes on with no service and no experience of the life and starts giving advice, often wrong, this helps no one. Good luck with the eyes, let us know how you get on.

ebs

Midshipman
ebs the danger is that when unqualified people give (well meaning) advice it can lead people into thinking its correct and cause all sorts of problems. I served in the RN a long time ago and you will notice that I rarely give advice on current things. Every now and again someone comes on with no service and no experience of the life and starts giving advice, often wrong, this helps no one. Good luck with the eyes, let us know how you get on.
Yeye I hear all that, I'll keep everyone updated, royal navy are gonna get the best sailor they ever had :))

ebs

Midshipman
So medical call Wednesday but after just scrolling round the Royal Marines Commando look soooo goood. I sent my AFCO a message on the navy portal, and he said they would have to reinterview me. I don't really mind but Its just long to say it all again :rolleyes:. Hopefully I can do this :)). Also just wanted to know, when I accept for the reinterview is this current application binned? Like lets say for example I fail the reinterview, I would want to try again but is this option of weapons engineering still there? Thanks brodies