I know this topic is getting over talked in every part of our lives.
However, I have and I'm sure others on here have had their applications halted due to the virus.
I have just had my recruitment test cancelled which was due tomorrow.
Now I've been informed they will hopfully be able to move applications forward soon and will be in touch soon.
Firstly, I'm wondering firstly if anybody has any more information above what I was provided?
Secondly, just wanting to see what others have been told that are at different stages of the application process?
Look forward to hearing your stories.

I am completely understanding given the situation. However I am gutted that from being told September could be the date I start Raleigh. Just wondering if anybody has had more information about where we go from here.

Cheers, well that's what they told me. Hopfully some contract next week with answers on how they are going to proceed. Just think it's now going to what I thought would be a relatively quick transition from application to Raleigh (only potentially being 7 months). Now entering the unknown. Again, I realise that not just for myself and my navy career and not just for everybody else and their navy career but simply..... everybody.

Gully1234

Midshipman
I know this topic is getting over talked in every part of our lives.
However, I have and I'm sure others on here have had their applications halted due to the virus.
I have just had my recruitment test cancelled which was due tomorrow.
Now I've been informed they will hopfully be able to move applications forward soon and will be in touch soon.
Firstly, I'm wondering firstly if anybody has any more information above what I was provided?
Secondly, just wanting to see what others have been told that are at different stages of the application process?
Look forward to hearing your stories.
My AFCO is allowing me to do my fitness test through an app and my interview over the phone because this is the only thing I have left to do. I’m not sure what’s happening with my joining date yet I assume they are still taking intake as usual?

Elo123

My RT got postponed too just taking it as more of an opportunity to prepare for all aspects of training! It’s a set back I didn’t want but everybody’s safety comes first!

Gully1234

Midshipman
My RT got postponed too just taking it as more of an opportunity to prepare for all aspects of training! It’s a set back I didn’t want but everybody’s safety comes first!
I’m kind of guessing they’re going to try and get as many recruits in atm while they can because my recruitment process is being continued, I do really feel for the people who are stuck at the start tho

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Fair one. I would now start to concentrate on navigation aspects using the stars, while nights are still clear.
It was a massive help, and something the others wasn't prepared for. Especially when we went to Dartmoor.