Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Corona Virus

Well just spoke to Blood donor service re Covid antibody plasma donation, as I was tested 2 weeks ago and not heard back, they said 7 days.
My Covid antibodies are high enough for them to want me to Donate blood plasma for Covid antibodies. That confirms what I thought when I was as sick as a pig back in March that, my wife and I, had the poxy virus, we think kindly donated by our daughter.
So I may be proof the fat twats with asthma can survive this virus, my wife was in the shielding group in first lock down due to compromised lungs.
In our favour, both have sleep apnea, I broke into the machines setting and cranked up the air flow pressure, once a maintainer always a fiddling maintainer.
Recommended by some boffins the taking of Vit D and Magnesium, we have been taking both for many years. I got through quite a few Ventolin inhalers, my wife has her own nebuliser and shed loads of stuff to help her breath

I call that a sodding close call, with him upstairs, or maybe down below.

Keep safe and play nice, maybe a tot r two required.

New Christmas family-mix rules for the period 23-27 Dec 2020.

Three families can now meet and have Christmas Dinner on the roof of the property of the family designated as duty chefs.
One family must be related in some way, and one family must have at least one person of another ethnic background with a medical condition that would make them eligible to appear on Nick Knowles DIY SOS television programme. Dress of the day for Christmas Bubble Dinner is bin bags, latex gloves and welding masks.
Arguments are not permitted and all family pets must be kept in large suitcases until the end of Christmas celebrations. All guest families must vacate the hosts premises no later than 23:59 26/12/2020 and make their way on foot back to their home address via Wales, no matter where they reside in the UK. All families will then self isolate for two weeks and watch at least 24 hours worth of TV programmes featuring Phillip Schofield (proof will be required by HM Government).
New Year celebrations will be restricted to one member of every household standing outside their front door waving a government issue sparkler. They may sing Auld Lang Syne, but only if there are no religious minority families within one square mile of their property.
A letter from HM Government will be sent to every household in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland containing all the guidelines that are to be adhered to.
For further information go to:

www.gov.uk/christmas-cluster-fuck2020

Thank you,

B Johnson.

Unfortunately those travelling from a Tier 2 area to a Tier 1 area still have to obey Tier 2 rules. Rumours that Saltash and Torpoint oggie shops are taking on extra staff to supply the local pubs are a myth....allegedly ;)

Now does an Oggy constitute a substantial meal? the once Mrs S makes could be used as ballast especially the ones she make for our sons.

Three families can now meet and have Christmas Dinner on the roof of the property of the family designated as duty chefs.
One family must be related in some way, and one family must have at least one person of another ethnic background with a medical condition that would make them eligible to appear on Nick Knowles DIY SOS television programme. Dress of the day for Christmas Bubble Dinner is bin bags, latex gloves and welding masks.
Arguments are not permitted and all family pets must be kept in large suitcases until the end of Christmas celebrations. All guest families must vacate the hosts premises no later than 23:59 26/12/2020 and make their way on foot back to their home address via Wales, no matter where they reside in the UK. All families will then self isolate for two weeks and watch at least 24 hours worth of TV programmes featuring Phillip Schofield (proof will be required by HM Government).
New Year celebrations will be restricted to one member of every household standing outside their front door waving a government issue sparkler. They may sing Auld Lang Syne, but only if there are no religious minority families within one square mile of their property.
A letter from HM Government will be sent to every household in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland containing all the guidelines that are to be adhered to.
For further information go to:

www.gov.uk/christmas-cluster-fuck2020

Thank you,

B Johnson.

You lied!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I clicked on the link and got:

GOV.UK
Search on GOV.UK
Search

Coronavirus (COVID-19)National restrictions in England until 2 December
Brexit transitionTake action now for new rules in 2021

Page not found​

:)

Well just spoke to Blood donor service re Covid antibody plasma donation, as I was tested 2 weeks ago and not heard back, they said 7 days.
My Covid antibodies are high enough for them to want me to Donate blood plasma for Covid antibodies. That confirms what I thought when I was as sick as a pig back in March that, my wife and I, had the poxy virus, we think kindly donated by our daughter.
So I may be proof the fat twats with asthma can survive this virus, my wife was in the shielding group in first lock down due to compromised lungs.
In our favour, both have sleep apnea, I broke into the machines setting and cranked up the air flow pressure, once a maintainer always a fiddling maintainer.
Recommended by some boffins the taking of Vit D and Magnesium, we have been taking both for many years. I got through quite a few Ventolin inhalers, my wife has her own nebuliser and shed loads of stuff to help her breath

I call that a sodding close call, with him upstairs, or maybe down below.

Keep safe and play nice, maybe a tot r two required.
Maybe? MAYBE??? What kind of sun-dodger were you, @Sumo? There's only one word that fits in there - DEFINITELY.

BLAH BLAH BLAH YAWN
A letter from HM Government ....
...For further information go to: www.gov.uk/christmas-cluster-fuck2020 Thank you, B Johnson.
Overcoming his unnatural pathological aversions [to the dreaded: Opening, copying/pasting/using/quoting of any [/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][B]pesky newly-fangled light blue underlined[/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=2] LINKS] Norman braced his orthopedic bracers, hitched a meaningful double-U-turn on his Tessellated Torpoint Tickler-shaped Truss and discovered -

1606429677314.png

BLAH BLAH BLAH YAWN
A letter from HM Government ....
...For further information go to: www.gov.uk/christmas-cluster-fuck2020 Thank you, B Johnson.
Overcoming his unnatural pathological aversions [to the dreaded: Opening, copying/pasting/using/quoting of any [/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][B]pesky newly-fangled light blue underlined[/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=2] LINKS] Norman braced his orthopedic bracers, hitched a meaningful double-U-turn on his Tessellated Torpoint Tickler-shaped Truss and discovered -

View attachment 55747

Poor old Norman, innit ?

Social distancing escalator :D

xyr07twesd161-1.jpg

A bit of Christmas cheer to ease the misery.

Forcibly evict everyone from Cornwall and send them all to the Isle of Wight.
Then all those poor ******* in Tier 3 up North can at least come down the South West for a weekend break, do a bit of shopping and have a paddle.
When everyone in a shit Tier has had a bit of R&R, all the pointy heads can be shipped back to Cornwall again.
That's the spirit!

Newsflash!

These are the scenes on the Plymouth side of the Saltash Bridge this afternoon showing crazed Devonians attempting to cross into Cornwall to do a bit of Christmas shopping in Cornish Market World, St. Austell.

mTYZd.jpg

Latest Threads